Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Typho: Looking Back

[The baby is sleeping!]


I never knew what to expect from the challenges, and that made Big Brother: Naboo a great game. I especially liked the switch late in the game to the guest judges. I felt that made things less random and it encouraged everyone to post more creatively.

Ironically, my favorite challenge wasn't one of the ones I won -- it was the poetry contest. My least favorite posts were the pirate attack and the sculpture contest (though I liked the image I made for the latter).

My favorite post by another player was Fluke's hidden object post. :D

The only thing I didn't like about this game was when people started posting dialogue for other characters and/or assigning out of character actions for them without asking first. A judge did this as well. Was it so hard to just ask?

I loved the game, however. I'd certainly play another one. Maybe in a few months when things settle down for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Glad you could post in this.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

He's gonna wake up in another twenty minutes, so I need to move fast. ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Thanks!

:-)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

congrats on the baby

7:24 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Thanks, Vampy. :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home