Monday, April 24, 2006

Padmé: Let's Party

Let's party!

K, so I'm here and ready to party!

I'm still totally bummin' that I didn't win cuz being a Senator kinda sucks lately and I could have retired with that million credits. But being on the show was, like, way fun. I guess I'll share some of my favorite memories before I get too drunk to remember.

My favorite challenge was the poetry contest and I really loved the lemon dress I conceptualized.

My least favorite challenge was that pirate attack thing. That was just way too weird. Like, what do I know about pirates?

Highlights include JJ's posts on the hidden item and the pirate adventure, Fluke's hidden item post... I think I've been missing I-SUC, too. Then there was that droid-building contest judged by, um Darth Vader. That was really awesome and I totally want to know if Typho gets to keep that DEEJAY droid. I enjoyed getting to know JJ, Fluke and Jon better - you guys know how to party. It was even kinda OK getting to know Jabafatboy - thanks for the info on Aurra Sing, man! And it's cool that Typho and Ranae are, like, hitting it off again.

K, well, I need to go get more tequila. Seems like my bottles are all empty...

7 Comments:

Blogger Vampirella said...

yeah we all miss i suc

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

We might be missing him, but our aim's improving...

11:47 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*does a rim shot for Jon* Those bottles must ahve a leak or something. There is no way you all could have drank that much already.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hey , how come I got left out of the picture here !! The hot tub aint that big !

Oh here is another bottle of tequilla

4:23 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Yeah I have pretty of tequilla for the party. Ill come as soon as I drop of Boba at a Day-care center..

4:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bennet said...

Company Apprentice, anyone?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home