Wednesday, April 19, 2006

J.J. : Good Times...and Outtakes.

Well…a party, eh?

Who am I to turn down that? Especially from such an old dear friend like Fluke. Yup. An old dear…rich….very rich friend like Fluke.

It was good to see everyone again. But this time, I think I’ll not drink so much. The last after reality show rap-up party I went to, I ended up married the next morning.

Looking back, the ol Gungan did a good job. The challenges were inventive and I loved having the guest judges near the end. I only wish some of the others didn’t get voted off so early. Mostly people that our society deem as “villains” too. What’s up with that? So some of them are bounty hunters, Separatist generals and….um…well, Hutts. That doesn’t mean ya got ta vote em off the show. Next time you should vote people off solely due to their performance in a given challenge. But hey, that’s just me. (Although it was kinda nice having that huge holo room all to my self…)

A lot of the challenges I really enjoyed too. Something about Padmé getting all feisty when decorating her room and getting in a cat fight had me rolling on the floor laughing.

The poetry night was pretty cool too. All in all, it was a fun few months. These kinda things really help with the creativity.

My personal favorite was the pirate challenge. Everyone’s posts on that were fantastic. Oh…the puns…the glorious puns…

Speaking of which, my own little adventure with them was not without a few…um…mishaps. So here are a couple of outtakes from my little pirate adventure.

First off, here I am with my first attempt trying to swing down on a rope to confront the evil pirates. It took me five tries to get it right….











Also, there was this….unfortunate incident where I got a little…oh…overzealous in my battle scenes.










I kinda blacked out there. I hope the gran was okay.

All in all, good times were had. And I’d do it all again in a shot. Come to think of it, I’d do it all again with some shots.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Dude, you're like Wolverine with berzerker rage, sniketty snikkety!

10:11 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ewww, you got Gran Breath now!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

so that's what happend to him.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aren't grans a popular snack item?

You know, like gran crackers and raisin gran.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I only wish some of the others didn’t get voted off so early.

Believe that we voted the Hutt out so early, I could not believe! Comedy gold, having a Hutt in the house was!

By the way, taste good, does Gran?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

hmmmm you wasted some very good blood there

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Thanks fer the vote of confidence guys , I was a bit surprised myself, but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Besides if thats the worst thing that happens ta me this year. It'll be a great year.

It was great guys , hope I can be involved in the next one

3:39 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

yeah, perhaps you should try some nice calming yoga classes to deal with your pirate rage.

oh, and mint? *offers him a mint*

12:03 AM  
Blogger Shara said...

hi Lt., I like your blog and I want to exchange your blog link with my link,
my blog is Arts Collections .
pls feedback to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Google Link About Arts

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home