Sunday, April 16, 2006

Grievous: It's good to be back

Hey everybody, first I'd like to say that any injuries or damages pertained through my use of a lightsaber or poor craftsmanship are not my fault and if you come after me with the correct legal proceedings I’ll change my name, rinse and repeat if necessary.

Now that I’ve that out of the way I can say that the challenge I enjoyed doing the most was the redecorating of the room I shared with Jaba and Yoda, the most insufferable beings in the galaxy! The concept of the posts was good, but I fear I dominated out team a bit too much.

My favourite post from the entire challenge would definitely be JJ’s pirate post. Brilliant images and awesome… well just plain awesome!

Collaborating for the posts was fun, from the eating mishap (how was I supposed to eat decent food, let alone inedible… stuff…) and the room redecoration to the feud between Oneida and Grievous. Congratulations go to Jar Jar for such a good set of challenges.

Was there anything to dislike except writing a poem, when you have no poetic genius? No, well done all who participated, you all did exceptionally well, and well done Fluke you deserved the win!

Hey Fluke, I’ll be taking those bubble wrap windows when I leave, I have some younglings back at the Dojo who want to use it for some kind of project.

4 Comments:

Blogger tenth-anniversary-present said...

Great info . You can visit this useful Day Spa Houston Texassite.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

SPLOG!

Well it was nice having you here, I do wish that we had more villians at BB:N to spice up the conflict a bit.

6:48 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

but the villians got voted off to quick

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I guess it's their fault for being so evil.

Evildoers I say to you knock off that evil!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home