Thursday, April 20, 2006

Enjoyed it here !!

Man It sure is nice ta be back on this planet with all you crazy folks again.

I was hopin that I would have some company while I was up here, and then I find out that its gonna be a party.

JJ is bringin Brownies, and Mos Eisley.

Flooke has got a band of rockin female T'wileks, that do a great rendition of some old earth tunes.

Everybodys been arrivin a little bit at a time.

I hope Oneida makes it back, shes nuts but shes fun.

And Padme , well I think even ole Green feet hisself enjoyed watchin her !

Man she was a hoot .


Well , anyway it is great ta be here......... Is that JJ I see commin up here ?

It is , Hot Diggity


HEY JJ , Bring the beer !!! Come on in man , This is Great !







Aw man , turn the knob , set the heat !! It dont get no better than this !

12 Comments:

Blogger Ciera said...

that just kind of hurts my eyes...

4:11 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Let’s just hope it don’t get no worse.

So…you want me to get in there….with you….and some beer….
Do I still have Hutt insurance through this show?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Aren't you not supposed to feed Hutts beer in the hot tub after a certain hour? Or am I thinking of something else.

And I'll bring the iPod with lots of music on it, we can hook it up to the house speakers

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hey Oneida dont ferget yer swimsuit

7:06 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I think all the water he displaced when in the tub he got.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Can't look the horror! Only so much one can take uggh! I think I am going to be sick

9:04 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Don't worry, it's not that bad.

Just watch yourself and make sure that the jets are on when you get it or ... I think I'm going to be sick!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't believe it! Jaba, you left a ring aound the hot tub!

9:10 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

A drunk Hutt in a hot tub. That has got to be the worst plot line for a "spring break gone wild" film! ever!!!.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Awww , I love you guys too

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Bring on the Beer Jaba!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home