Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yoda: Perhaps Too Sophisticated My Art Is

So supposed to create a sculpture we were. It just so happens, a hobby for me sculpting is. But I think perhaps wasted on these doofuses, my art is. Too sophisticated my art is. Only high art I create.

Still, do my best on this I was going to. So a big chunk of marble I got and chipping away I started. Usually, let people see one of my projects before they are finished, I do not. But very nosy, the Chancellor was.



"Well, Master Yoda, you're sculpture is quite impressive so far," he said.








Hmm, good taste in art he has. Evidently, good art when he sees it he knows.

A little later...






"I must say, Master Yoda, I'm quite impressed. Very good form. You must be an amazing student of anatomy to have done this without a model to observe..."










"Wait! Done I am not. Very sophisticated, this piece will be when finished I am."


Later...


"Well, finished I am. Think, what do you, Chancellor?"


"I... I must say... I'm absolutely speechless."


"Yes, I knew that impressed you would be."

Like to see my finished sculpture, would you? Scroll down you must.






























"The Stinker" I call it. Please be intimidated by how sophisticated it is, do not.

.

10 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I feel the power of your art moving through me. It might just be the burrito or the high fiber cereal, but I know where the pain and suffering in your art come from and where it is going.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I think you should put in the front yard, it's just that classy

10:26 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I'll buy it from you!!!!!!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I hope you get to, like, bring it home to the Temple. I think Anakin would totally love it. Obs, too. Ohmigosh, it should totally go right in the center of the Jedi Council room!! It would like, inspire the Jedi, fer sure.

3:25 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sometimes I [beeps] and I thinks. Sometimes I just [beeps].

I made a sweatshirt design once that featured the Thinker sitting there with a mug of beer in his hand wondering where his pants went. I am very proud of that one.

5:45 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Hey! Where did you find the inspiration for that?

Have you been hiding out in the bathroom?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Yep, that's a winner!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol....

3:39 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Wait! It's unfinished!
Where's the magazine rack? Where's the newspaper in hand?

Very good, though.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news?

1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented.

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: home business It successfully covers home business related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott :-)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home