Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Typho: Topiary Madness

I've gotten so used to the wacky nature of Jar Jar's challenges that I didn't waste any time contemplating why a bunch of Jedi would say "Ni" or why they felt they needed plant sculptures.

You want it, you got it!

I decided to keep it simple and craft some regular bushes into (hopefully) interesting shapes.

I started by trimming some hedges into what was supposed to be reminiscent of a Gungan monument, but it was a little off:



Next I tried for something cutesy -- a teddy bear. Aww!



A bunny:



A giant hand:


I finished up with a trio of musicians. I think I saw something like this on one of Qui-Gon's old albums.



Or maybe not.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

awww comon typho, I would have never guessed that you of all people would hedge on a challange !!

those musicans, are from blazing saddles ....right ...

3:42 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That first shrub looks nomadic, it just packs up its tunk and leaves.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

that is cool typhoid

can I have the bear or maybe after NNB you can come and do the graveyard shrubs

7:57 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Ahh...leaf it to Jon to branch out in new directions. It must stem from a bad childhood.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're barking up the wrong tree, JJ.

10:02 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Hey! That giant hand looks like it might be a great place to nap!

cool.

3:03 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

why does one of tehm have an umbrella. I mean come on it has a sombraro to block the rain and sun alrady.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Ouch! The puns!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home