Thursday, March 23, 2006

Typho: That's Entertainment

A droid making competition? Well, that's not weird like some of the other tasks we've done lately...

I came up with an idea for my droid pretty quickly and I raided some other people's stuff to get the components I needed.

A warm up suit from JJ's room:



A pair of sneakers from Yoda's room:



A storm trooper helmet from the girls' room. Hey, what was that doing there anyway?



And some 12" singles from one of my roommates. I'm not sure if these belong to Fluke or Jon:



The guts of my droid came from various appliances and wiring around the house. I couldn't help be notice how we've been systematically tearing this place apart with each passing week. Let's just say that whoever finally wins this game will need to shell out some serious bucks for renovation.

This is my droid. I call him D.E.E.J.AY. -- Digital Electronic Entertainer Juiced for Active Youths:



It's not the most useful thing, but I might actually keep it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yay Captain!! Can you bring him to my parties back on Coruscant?

3:18 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

DEEJAY's rockin' tha house!

3:26 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I thought the galaxy was inoculated against Galactic Funk. It’s making a come back?

7:23 AM  
Blogger flu said...

man, Ani's all up wit the hip-hizzie. Or, at least he used to bizzle.

Teyepho sure knows how to work the judges.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh yeah, and those are Fluke's records. Yeah, that's the ticket.

10:04 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"i got two turntable and a micaphone"

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home