Thursday, March 09, 2006

Starbucker: What a load of crap *ahem* wonderful stuff!

Anti-quing. hm. Impressing Dooku with anti-quing. Maybe this show doesn't have that much of a budget after all...

As I walked through all the setup displays... I'm reminded of that dude that I bought all the room decorations from... his little traveling set-up had a look similar to many of these, uh... these, things here... but at least his stuff seemed to have use... this stuff just looked so... lame.


So, what are these things? I asked a dealer... trying to look interested...

As the dealer spoke some gibberish to me, my mind began to wander... I though back over the days I'd been spending in the BB:N house...

Image hosting by TinyPic
yack, yack, yack

I thought of the time I had spent in the Tattooiney heat on Survivor...

Image hosting by TinyPic
blah, blah, blah

I thought to myself "my back is kinda hurtin..."

Image hosting by TinyPic
yakkity-smakkity

I thought of the daring-do's I'd done...

Image hosting by TinyPic
gabby-wabby-ting-tang

...and the not-so-daring don't's that I did anyhoo...

Image hosting by TinyPic
will he ever shut up?

Then, I remembered what I was supposed to be doing, and the Iorthian was still yammering... am I supposed to understand these creatures? Oh, hey look over there... Jon's found a cool simulator...

Image hosting by TinyPic
I don't think he's even taken a breath yet

...and there's Jardena - wow... she is one cutie! If only I wasn't just a lowly wannabe... *sigh*

Image hosting by TinyPic
Does anybody ever even read these?

Good gosh, how long can an Irthorian gab?

WHAT!!!! What did Jar Jar just say? Only two minutes left!? Holy Crap!

Uh, How much for that box over there? Yeah, That one... I don't care if you haven't unboxed any ofit... Just how much? 50? Cool, gimme.
_____________________________________________________________

Lessee what we got here...

...

!!!


What kind of crap is this?

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.comFree Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Man, lookit this crap... Oh, well, a goobersmoocher like Dooku will prolly luv it.

Starbucker Out

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

An accordian! That's so AWESOME!!!

Er, I mean, hmmm, what an interesting find.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I have to agree with Jon, the accordian rocks. And Dooku, being a musical guy, might really be into accordians.

And Fluke, I like you as you are *gives him a hug*

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

And Ithorian breathing is hard to miss, so no, he probably didn't even take a breath if you had to ask

5:16 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I think that squeezebox belongs to my I-SUC droid.
No wonder he's been depressed.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm thinking the sheet music might be worth something.

7:34 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

i liked the rusty old mini-lightsabers

11:38 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmm If thet thing doesn't breathe and passes out, you can jusst take what you want.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

i-SUC's got a squeezebox, JJ can't sleep at night.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home