Friday, March 31, 2006

Starbucker: Typho's Challenge!

hmmmmm... I pondered what to do... I didn't know much about this man... this Captain who was now the only person left standing between me and winning this, uh... well, this kinda wrecked-up house... and some other stuff...


What were his strengths?!? What were his weaknesses?!?


Where was his comfort zone?!? Where did he feel in his element?!?


Was he the one who would emerge the victor?!? Was he the one who would take second place?!? Was he the one who took my holy sock?!?


How could I feel good about the last challenge if I didn't know what to challenge him with?!? How could I win?!? How could Parcells possibly have allowed Jones to sign Owens?!?


These thoughts tormented me.


I knew I must pick the perfect challenge - for the fate of the ENTIRE BB:Naboo blog DEPENDED on it!!!!


I paced... I ate... I drank... but the idea for the challenge would not come to me.


At night I tossed... I turned... I clenched my toes into tight little fists until my feet cramped... but the idea for the challenge would not come...


I thought... and thought... and thought - until my thinker had thunked it's last. Or so I thought.


*nervously glances back and forth*


That's when I realized I was gripped with fear... yes FEAR!


Ah-HA! *forehead slap*


FEAR!!!!



MUahahauauahhahauau*cough*hahaha*wheeze*hahaha!


I hereby banish the good Captain Typho to face his fears. Fears from the past, present and future, as I had to, in the 11th challenge of Survivor: Tattooine, with JJ's three rings of fear!


Then, maybe I'll know what he's afraid of so I can then levy the most challenging challenge imaginable!

uh, no! wai- Oh, poo!
I meant to do that! Yeah! Three fears, Teyepho!

You have until next Friday to complete the challenge!

Starbucker Out

8 Comments:

Blogger Poll said...

hello !!

Very good blog !

11:43 AM  
Blogger flu said...

uh... ok.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Yeah, about that sock, I think I threw it out, either that or the mystical creatures other side of the dryer stole it.

Oh, and my intern had a comment to make about the whole Owens thing: Suckers, mwahahahahahahahaha, thank goodness he didn't come to Denver

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Do you think he fears not being able to take handmaidens out on dates?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

He cant even take the hands out on a date much less the maidens!

Heheheheheheehehe

4:09 PM  
Blogger Dormé said...

Interesting challenge Fluke.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Dude, that is pretty harsh. And Typho is being all, like, sporting with his challenge. Psh.

8:01 PM  
Blogger flu said...

but, I!... but, he... but...

aw, nevermind.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home