Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oneida: Oh My, Look At The Time

Ok, so I totally have a good reason I’m late, really late, holy crap why-bother-posting late. I pondered this challenge, gave it deep and profound thought. While I sat outside in thought, I heard a rustling coming from one of the slightly more untamed areas of the yard. Thinking it a bird, I paid no heed to it. But then it giggled, so I went to go investigate. I peered through a break in the bushes, then walked into the pleasant little wilderness. I let my hand pass lightly over the smooth exterior of the trees that grew in the copse. Suddenly I felt like I was experiencing vertigo, everything began to spin. I shut my eyes tightly, and when I opened them again, I was no longer in the garden.

I was in the land of the shrubbery people. No kidding, seriously, part human, part shrub. See, I have pictures of said folk They were very friendly, and showed me all around their realm. After a day in their land, I bid them farewell and returned the same way I came. And then realized it was midnight Saturday in my land. D’oh.


well, Blogger let me post one more picture, so now you know I'm not making this up.


Yeah, so I’ll go pack, but I did bring you back something, Master Qui-Gon. Hope you like it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I know what you mean. Blogger's been acting wacky for a while. I think that they should get their collective --

5:30 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Jon, what happened to the rest of your comment?

Jon?

Jon!?

Are you there?

5:31 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

saber toothed bush bunny, man this galaxy is getting stranger and stranger..........and stranger...

6:07 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Oh by the way, them poppy flowers i'll do that to ya every time.

Lost a whole week that way one time.

Hehehehehehehe

6:53 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think I heard of that Shurbbery. A crazy old jedi named "Tim" said it was dangerous.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, my intern was sent on recon for shrubbery photos, and she swears she got some, like a T-Rex shrubbery, KingKong, an elephant and others, but then she said something about a power adapter dying, her laptop, and all the pictures being on said non-powerable laptop. Pfft, whatever, girl has more computer issues than is normal, I don't know if I believe her :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Aww! Look at the cute little bunny!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hmm. So you crossed over into a world of mythical creatures?

nods slowly

I know a therapist who can help you with that...

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home