Friday, March 10, 2006

Jon: Zzzzzzzzz

.....Silence....



"Zzzzzzzzzzzz..."




"Heee hee hee hee hee!"


"Zzzzzzz...."



"Heh heh haw haw! Ha ha ha!"


"Zzzzzz....nxx... Huh...?"



"Ha ha ha ha ha!"




"Fluke! Are you reading that comic again?"


"Heh heh heh heh heh... uh, what comic, Jon?"


"That Hammerhead comic. You've barely put that thing down since I bought it."


"I can't help it, it's soooo funny. Did you read the story where Hammerhead has too many scurrierburgers and bluemilkshakes and his belly is cartoonishly distended?"

"Uh, yeah, Fluke, I have. I think they do that bit every issue."

"Well, they should. It's comedy gold!"

"Yeah, well can you keep it down? It's late."

"Sure, Jon. No probleminissimonito."

"OK, thanks."











"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Oh what a darling night gown, fluke, I would have never taken you for the ruffles and lace type

1:22 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Neither would I!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

aw flukie is it pink too :P

1:53 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I like the teddy bears. You and Anakin have so much in common

2:08 PM  
Blogger flu said...

AOC: Don't you go comparing Mr. Winkers to any of those crap-punk Teddys Anakin has!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

mr winkers?


winkers?



ummm

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home