Friday, March 03, 2006

J.J: Food for the Soul

J.J.: Oh man…How many brownies did I have last night? Two dozen? Three?

I-SUC: It was closer to five, sir.

J.J.: What…was I…doing?

I-SUC: Mixing banana-vodka jello shots with tequila slammers while plowing down brownies at an alarming rate, sir.

J.J.: Ohhh….my head. I wish I was dead.

I-SUC: Yes sir. I know the feeling.

J.J.: What….made me go on…a binge like that?

I-SUC: You were hard pressed for an idea for this week’s challenge, sir. You thought it would give you inspiration if you pickled yourself enough.

J.J.: Did it work?

I-SUC: I’m not sure. I am a Citrus Salvaging droid and not too familiar for what constitutes good art, sir. Although you did raid the refrigerator quite heavily.

J.J.: I had the munchies, eh?

I-SUC: I believe so at first but then you began to make some rather…peculiar objects with the food. That is before you passed out in your own vomit.

J.J.: Great. I was playing with my food. I don’t suppose I made anything that might resemble this week’s challenge, did I?

I-SUC: Perhaps. You started simple with this I Pod made from a banana.











J.J.: Hmmmm….remind me to give that to Jo Jo.

I-SUC: You then made a replica of Stonehenge out of chocolate and coleslaw.









J.J.: Great. All I need now is a dwarf to dance around it.

I-SUC: Aren’t you a dwarf, sir?

J.J.: Hey, watch your mouth, SUC-man. I’ll drop you faster than yesterday’s bran muffin.

I-SUC: Sorry sir. Perhaps you should rip out my wiring in a fit rage and cast my useless hide in the dumpster? It’s only fitting.

J.J.: Maybe later.

I-SUC: Promise?

J.J.: Not now. I got to come up with something for the sculpture challenge and fast. I think I’m the last one to finish and I only got a few hours left. Think, damn it. Think!

I-SUC: You can use the left over food…at least the stuff you weren’t chewing on…to construct a bust of the person judging this contest. Everyone else seems to be sucking up to him.

J.J.: Hey, that’s not a bad idea SUCy. I may have to keep you around after all.

I-SUC: Oh….great. Prolong my agony why don’t you.

J.J.: Can it and hand me that melon. Yeah, that’s the one. And those bananas. Ooo! And that cauliflower. …some of those green beans and cherries and pasta and those last two uneaten Oreos. Hmmm…It’s missing something.

I-SUC: Hair?

J.J.: Yeah! That’s it. I need some hair. Hey hand me those strips of bacon. There we go! Everything’s better with bacon!

I-SUC: If you say so.

J.J.: Ahh…There! What do you think? Does it look like the senator? Ya think he’ll like it?











I-SUC: It’s the spitting image, sir.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Art that you can eat? Man, that's a good idea!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Amazing, the resemblance is.

5:33 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Quite the carrotcature you've made there, JJ! Good job!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

I am disappointed he mentioned brownies and I thought he made a brownie sculpture

oh well

amzing resemblence esp the eyes

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana iPod!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You could even make it living art by spreading some of that chia pet stuff on the head and watering it. It'd be fun for the whole family

12:59 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Wow, that does look like him!

7:43 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Great now I am hungry!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Looking good JJ, looking good!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home