Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yoda: Lemoniscious

So use the Force for this challenge I could not. At first know how I was going to get some lemons out of that tree, I did not. But then, an idea occured to me.

First, get those lemons out of the tree, I had to. So some of the speakers from the house's pa system I pointed towards the tree. Then, Senator Amidala I called over.

"Senator, about your shoes tell me. And directly into the microphone, speak."

"Sure! 'Kay, like I saw these in the mall you know? And they were like way expensive. But I thought I'd buy them anyways. I mean, it's not like I'm not a big-time senator, you know? Like, I can totally afford them. But I guess it's like the principle or whatever, cause I have like never paid full-price for any of my clothes. And yeah, like I knew I already had like seven pairs of this shoe, but like none of them are in red, well, like ok, some of them were, but not, like, this shade of red, you know? So anyways..."

One hour later...

"...and then I saw these gorgeous open-toed stilletos, and like, Oh-my-God, they were so cute. And... Master Yoda? Master Yoda, are you listening to me?"






"Hmm? Yes, yes, just cleaning out my ears, I am. Much waxy build-up there is. Continue you can."








Over at the lemon tree I looked. Fallen out, all of the lemons had. I always knew that talk the lemons off of a lemon tree, Senator Amidala could! I think maybe the will to live, the lemons lost.

Anyway, still bring the lemons to me without leaving the house, I had to. That's when my trusty Zebco 2000 fishing reel I bought out. Pretty good at casting I am. Unfortunately, not so good at aiming I m. Hooking people's clothes I was. One poor man, No clothes he had after done I was. Finally, able to reel in some fish I was.

A "use" for the lemons, already in mind I had. As soon as in the room Grievous came, pelting him with lemons I started. Stop I can not. A very good use for them it is - and fun!

It occured to me that ever eaten a lemon I had not.

"Go ahead, Yoda!" JJ said,"take a big bite out of it. The bigger the better. They taste great that way!"

So, a big bite I took:
















Stuck like that for an hour, my face was. But able to whistle loudly, I could.



9 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

You'll regret throwing lemons at me Yoda, I say you'll regret it!
*cough*

1:50 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol... nice work Yoda
and that could be a new look for you

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aw, Grevous, blow it out yer... wait do you have something that you can blow it out of? Like and exhaust port or something?

5:15 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Well, that's what you get for, like, hurting my feelings, K? "Talk the lemons off a tree." As if! I think you used the Force and just, like, totally used me as a decoy. I'm, like, reporting you to Jar Jar.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hey I think that look is a absolute improvment.

Yes Yes. I like it.

6:46 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Those big lemon bites kinda grab you by the boo-boos, don't they?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You look like someone kicked you hard somewhere soft, like the belly perhaps. And if someone tells you that sea urchine is yummy, don't believe them

And better watch out for Grievous, when he gets mad, he goes into lawyer mode, and can be quite persistent

8:41 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nice look master yoda, kinda of the same way Kenobi looked after his run in with the breakfast cereal

9:02 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Heheehehe You shouldn't have fell for that. But then again Vegeta fell for it too when he first saw a lemon so don't feel to bad.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home