Friday, February 10, 2006

Yoda: The Bantha Now You See, See the Bantha Now You Do Not

So telling us about this week's challenge Jar Jar was. Acting up, my hearing aid was.

"Today, yousa task issen to hidden someting from mesa - any object...weeeeeeeee"

"Yoda," to me Lt Cmdr Oneida whispered, "your hearing aid is making that noise again. It's keeping some of us from hearing Jar Jar."

"Say what did you?"

"Your hearing aid is making the noise."

"Speak up you must."

"YOUR HEARING AID!"

At her everyone turned around to stare.

"Shh!" I said, "to listen to Jar Jar we must. Disturbing other people you are."

Speaking again, Jar Jar continued, "Yousa will have to finden a way of stoppen mesa hidden cameras from finden itsa...weeeeeeeee..."

My hearing aid I fixed, but not before done speaking Jar Jar was. The main points I got. Hide something from the cameras we were supposed to.

Immediately, a very clever plan I devised. Oh, so clever it was. So amazed everyone would be. Yes, very tricky I am. One problem there was - following me around this one camera was. Still, a very good plan I had.



"Oh, hello. Mind me do not, Mr Cameraman. Just taking my bantha for a walk I am." (See how suave I can be, do you?)














"Hey, over there look. Senator Amidala in her underwear is that?"



























"Hmm, my mistake that is. Old I am. So good any more my eyes are not."










"Uh, Yoda?" Jar Jar said later, "Yousa bantha issen too big to qualify for der challengen."

"Of what bantha do you speak?" I asked Jar Jar, "Know of any bantha I do not."

"Meesa can see him. Hissen feets issen sticken outsa der curtain."

What?! Stupid Bob! Knows how to hide he does not!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I think I see his nose.

But good effort, Master Yoda. Can you hear me?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

At least he didnt try the same trick as hiddin the nome !!!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol you could of hid your hearing aid lol



nice try yoda

6:43 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

padme must have jumped behind the couch. I have been looking over that picture for hours and still can't find her. You did a great job at hiding the Senator.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

I would have had him lay down in the bathroom, hung towels on his hrons and everyone would have whout it was a shaggy rug.

But then I am not a Jedi Master.

12:08 PM  
Blogger flu said...

You're so suave, I'm gonna start calling you Rico.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home