Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sniff Sniff Sniff!

"What is it, Sniffy?"

"Sniff sniff sniff!"

"Is there a problem?"

"Sniff! Sniff!"

"Someone's in trouble?"

"Sniff sniff sniff! Woof woof!"

"Is it Fluke?"

"Sniff."

"Is it Captain Typho?"

"Sniff. Sniff!"

"Is it Jawajuice?"

"Sniff!"

"Is it any of the ladies?"

"Sniff! sniff sniff!"

"Alright, alright, don't get upset with me. Is it Grievous?"

"Sniff."

"Then is it Yoda?"

"Sniff sniff sniff! Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!"

"What's wrong with him?" What happened to Yoda?"

"Sniff sniff sniff!"

"He's stuck in a what?"

"Woof woof! Sniff sniff sniff! Woof woof!"

"That's what I thought you said. Where is he?"

"Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!"

"Well let's go, then!"

"Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! Woof woof!"

"Oh my God, Yoda! Are you OK?"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"Fine I am, Jon. Taking these mudbaths I like because so good for my skin it is. Like a 200-year-old kid again I feel. Now alone, leave me please."

12 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Sure he's taking a mud bath, in his robes. I think he fell in and can't get out, but doesn't want to admit it.

10:49 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I coulda sworn that tub was full of clean water just moments ago...

...and Jon, why'd you name your dog 'Sniffy' of all things? It's obvious a more appropriate name would be 'Halifax'.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It should be obvious why her name is Sniffy, she likes sniffing.

Do you mean Halifax as in the international airport?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Halifax the WWII plane?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Halifax the city?

11:50 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Halifax the diplomatic ambassador

12:17 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

That not a tub, it was Jaba toilet. I going ot throw up now

12:56 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

So, what you're saying is that Yoda is stuck in mud.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I totally agree with Oneida.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Revan said...

My name is yoda... Can I please have a soda?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Well obviously the mud baths aint doing anythin for his looks !!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

are you sure that is mud?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home