Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Padmé: Dark Side Rap

After Jar Jar gave us the challenge, the first thing I did was contact Anakin. He gave me this cool holo-emitter that I could, like, use in an emergency to contact him.

“Hey! ‘Sup flygirl?” He looked really happy to see me. “Whoa, you look hot!”

“Thanks baby! I really need your help. We have to, like, write a poem and perform it for the Gungan judges.”

“Yo, that’s whack.”

“TOTALLY. So can you like lay down a rap for me baby?”

“Yeah, I’ll send it over in a few minutes.”

“I love you baby!”

Then I went to get dressed. What a lot of the contestants don’t realize is that poetry is totally all in the performance. Well, maybe Jon gets the idea, but not many others.

Time spent on poem: 15 minutes.
Time spent getting dressed: 5 hours.

When my turn came, I got on stage in front of the judges and audience and performed my rap poem.



Green Riddle Monkey’s givin’ us a warnin’
Danger is comin’, maybe in the mornin’
The Emperor is too strong, says the Green One
But he don’t know the power of the Chosen One

Check it, he aint afraid of no dark side.
Check it, he aint afraid of no dark side.

Makin’ him a Jedi would be the right move
But Obi-Wan’s all hatin’, he can’t get in the groove
Jealousy and greed leads down a dark path
But if sumthin happens to his girl, you better watch his wrath

Check it, he aint afraid of no dark side.
Check it, he aint afraid of no dark side.

Everyone was silent, in awe of my rap. I bowed and left the stage.

15 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

*snap-snap-snappit...*

uh... that doens't seem to fit this one...

How does one applaude that?

I must be awestruck, I think.

8:45 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Wow. Those judges look none too pleased.
That’s okay, though.
I just put my gum behind one of their ears.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Have you ever noticed that Anakin seems a bit preoccupied with the Dark Side? Just a personal observation on my part.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*claps*

Wow, very good flow and presentation. Interesting subject matter :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

hmmm is that legal getting someone else to write your poem? :P

oh well claps

10:41 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wow, I haven't heard a white girl rap that good since Blondie's "Rapture"

11:08 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

what was with all the heavy breathing machine sounds in the Back ground? Was something wrong with my television or something?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Blondie... *swoon*

11:37 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

That was cool, but... who's this Emperor? Is he with the Separatists?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Emperor? Oops, uh, well, um...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

*Ahem* Didn't mesa sayen someting about NOAH CONTACT WITH DER OUTSIDE WORLD?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I dont' know what you're talking about.

{Wish I knew how to do one of those Jedi mind tricks...}

4:44 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Man I'm Glad She Rapped that one up in a hurry !!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home