Sunday, February 26, 2006

Padmé: Buh-Bye

Are you, like, kidding me? I am voted off???

K, like, whatevah. I see how you all are, ya know. Your little alliances and conspiracies {eyes Oneida & Typho suspiciously}. Rumor-spreading {glances at Master Yoda}. Sabotaging R2D2 {points a finger at Jon}. Tempting me with liquor so I do stupid things {looks disgustingly at JJ and Fluke}.

Well, let me tell you, when the day comes that one of you needs some special Senate treatment, we'll just see how far you get.

At least I can get back to my own wardrobe now! I am, like, SO sick of wearing these clothes and only having five pairs of shoes to choose from.

{Padmé storms out of the Big Brother house, slamming the door behind her.}

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Ouch!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

To talk about how broken your spirit is, you forgot.

Oh, sorry, wrong show that is.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Er... yousa noah gonna fire mesa, are yousa?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Dormé said...

I wonder if the Senate knows that she's returning with that temper of hers!

I better warn Sabe before she comes back.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey hey hey, if you're droid ain't strong enough to resist a giant electromagnet, then don't go pointing your finger at me.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

awwww poor Padme

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home