Friday, February 03, 2006

Obi-Wan: Stupid Monkey

"Psst. Hey, Bob!"

The monkey stared at me with them beady loveable monkey eyes.

He scratched his armpit. "Ooh?"

"Think you can do me a favor?"

In a few hours, I showed Bob e'rything he had to do with an elaborate diagram I made.


"Just r'member. If'n you see any other monkeys or frogs or whatnot out there, pound it on its head real hard. When you're done, come straight back to me. Y'understand?"

"Oooh ahh ahh ahh!"

"You won't let Ol Ben down, ain't you? I spent an awful lotta time makin you them smoothies."

Now, standing at the window, I let Bobby out. He'ws the only way I could win this here thing that I could think of, so I was dependin on him a lot.

"Ready, set go!"

Bobby lept outta the window, and dashed to the tree as quick as I ever seen a monkey run. He reached it... climbed it... picked a lemon... and ate it.

"Bob!" I shouted out to him, "Git back here! You're doin' it wrong! We need'ta go over plans again!" He dain't do nothin, just sat there, happy as a clam, eatin more lemons. I think he blew me a raspberry, but it was kinda hard to tell behind all them darn leaves. I yelled at him more, but as far as I know he's still up there.

Since I dain't have no Plan B, I had no choice but to give up. I sure dang hope them lemons are sour.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Lemon and raspberry might be good together.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

What you needed was a robot chicken :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Maybe the diagram was too complicated for Bob?

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home