Thursday, February 02, 2006

Noel: Time To Get The Lemons.

After Jar Jar gave us our next challenge I knew what I needed... the heavy duty shop vac that we bought when we remodeled our room. That thing can suck up anything and it's large enough to suck up the lemons. It also has a five foot extention for the tube.

So I ran into the room to get it and I pulled it out near the patio door. Typho was sitting there, he looked like he was thinking of what to do..

"What do you plan on doing with that?" he asked.

"Ummm ... get some lemons.... what else would I be doing with this," I said.

"Well you do you know you can't go outside right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said " I have ways you know," and I smiled at him.

"Well okay and ummm......good luck," he said with a smirk.

"Thanks," I said. Then I whistled and Runt (Jaba's pet pig that he left) came running over. I knelt down and looked at the pig in his eyes and said "Runt, I need you to take this over to that lemon tree, okay".

The little pig grunted and picked up the handle of the vacuum and started to pull it over to the tree. I waited until he got close to the property line and I yelled, "Okay, Runt that is good enough, Thanks. Now come and get your treat." The little pig came running over to me and I gave him a slice of apple.

"Good job boy," I said and scratched behind his ears.

"Wow, that was amazing," Typho said. " How did you get him to obey like that."

"Well," I said as I stood up, "I have a way with animals.... they just listen to me."

"I didn't know you got along so well with animals," he said.

"Well I guess you learned something new about me today," I said. "Well I got some lemons to suck up.... "

" Well .... ahhh .... Are you done with Runt?" He asked. "Can I use him?"

"Sure," I said and smiled "He's all yours."

"Thanks" he said. He then looked at the pig and said, "Go get the lemons."

Runt looked up at him, then at me, I nodded and Runt grunted and took off towards the tree.

"Well that wasn't so hard," he said "Now how are you going to get to the vacuum?"

"Easy," I said as I took off my over shirt. "Just watch and see." (and I did have on a light short sleeve shirt under it.... for those of you who are wondering.)

I looked at my right arm and undid a little latch. Then the arm grew.... and grew .... and grew. I stretched it out over the yard and towards the vacuum.

"What the...." Typho said, looking surprised.

"Well I guess you learned two new things about me today," I said and smiled.

"I'm not even going to ask why you have a ten foot arm" he said.

"Well lets just say, when I was stranded on Christa, for 100 years, alone. I got bored and did some experiments on my implants. This happens to be one of them." I said as I flipped the on switch on the vacuum and picked up the hose.

"Ummm... I have a stupid question," he asked "Why, if you had the arm, did you have to use Runt to move the vacuum."

"Well my arm , extended like this, is not overly strong." I said, "And the vacuum weighs a ton."

"Ohhh, okay," He said. The rest of the time we stood in silence.

My idea was working really great. I was sucking up the lemons right off the tree. And nobody could say I was cheating because I myself was still in the house, and my hand was still in the property (which is what Grievous was disqualified for).

Typho on the other hand was not having as much luck. Runt was eating more lemons then he brought back. Plus he was attacking everything else (all but mine). Typho gave up half way through and went to make something with the few lemons he had.

Once he was out of sight, I called for Runt. My vacuum was pretty full and I wanted to make something. Runt came running over and I handed him another slice of apple. He ate it happily.

"Good job boy," I said, making sure nobody was around. "Now can you go get the vacuum for me." He grunted and ran off to fetch the vacuum for me.

When he got back, I dumped them out and into a box. I had some lemons. But I wasn't done just yet I sent Runt back out with the vacuum and had him terroize the others some more.

After 25 minutes I decided to call it quits and called Runt one last time. He went out and fetched the vacuum for me again. When he returned I dumped them in to the box and I turned and scratched Runt behind his ears again and said "Thanks for the help." He just grunted and trotted back out in to the yard.

Here is the box of lemons:




I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them. I have a lot of ideas.....So what do all of you want me to make, the possibilities are endless. I have enough lemons to make almost all of them:-)

Well the challenge is over ....lets see who wins.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

So your arm is like a go-go-gadget arm? Neat, do you have a water finger and a fire finger? That could be really handy on a camping trip

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

See Runts A really great little feller if people would just give him a chance, be carefull thought. He gets attached real easy, may want ta sleep in room with ya tonight.

12:06 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Please please please make lemon blueberry cobbler. It would taste great and beable to make shoes. Rock on!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You really want lemon blueberry cobbler, you know how blueberries stain your armor so.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

K, so, can I like, borrow a few to make my dress?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I'm surprised Typho needed any help with Runt, he's always been excellent with animals. Except lemurs, not so good with those.

4:14 PM  
Blogger flu said...

lemurs, lemons... lemons, lemurs.

golly, that's a heap of lemons you got there...

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home