Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Noel: The re-hide...

Continued from here.

After thinking about it for awhile I decided to move my item from where it was currently, and into a new hiding spot. I just didn't think a Kleenex would be safe up there by the light. Not when people are coming and going all the time.

This time I was even sneakier. I moved several things , that way the cameramen don't know what my item is.

So after dinner and when everyone went out to the pool (seems to be the best place to be lately) I decided to do some house cleaning. It really needed it, with six guys and two other girls.... It was a mess.

I turned up some music and started in the living room, picking up papers and magazines and either throwing them away or putting them where they belong. I picked up several dozen bottles of different liquids (mostly alcohol) and threw them in the trash. I picked up a lot of dirty dishes and put them in the sink. Then there was the clothes, dirty shirts and socks everywhere. The guys have a habit of throwing their dirty clothes everywhere. I got a basket from the laundry room and filled it up. I did some other cleaning, I dusted, and vacuumed. The dining area and all the other areas I did much of the same.

I didn't touch the other bedrooms... if they want to live in a mess then let them. I went into the girls room (my room), and did some cleaning. It wasn't all that bad because Typho redid Padme's section and he cleaned up pretty good. However I did clean out Bells cage. Which reminds me, she has been acting weird all day. I wonder what Typho did to her to upset her so bad. She won't even come out of the cage. I hope she's not sick.

Besides cleaning out Bell's cage I picked up some dishes that Oneida left on her night stand. She has this habit of eating her desert in her bed. But she never puts the dishes away. I then proceeded to move around some stuff in the bedroom. I opened drawers and pretended to put stuff in there. I moved some stuff around on each of the dressers. I just did a bunch of unnecessary things to confuse the cameramen.

After I was done in the bedroom, I went to the bathroom. Actually I did go to the bathroom. I straightened stuff up a bit and then I took down my item. And I threw it in the garbage. I also cleaned out the toilet, sink, and tub. They all were looking pretty grimy I don't think anyone cleans anything in there. It was nasty.

I then took out the garbage. I dumped it into the trash can that was in the kitchen. As I dumped it I held the Kleenex with one finger and dumped out all the rest. When I was done dumping it out all that was left in it was my one Kleenex Ha .... Now try and find it.

Well I can go on forever telling all of you everything that I cleaned.... But I don't want to bore you with all the details. So here is a small section of what I did tonight:

Besides doing what I have written above I also did all the dishes and some of the laundry.I picked up, cleaned up, scrubbed and vacuumed the floors, dusted... Lets just say I did a lot. And also re hide my item, with out the cameras noticing. I hope.

And you want to know what kind of thanks I got.... After everyone came in from the pool. They dripped water all over the place, and tracked mud all over my nice clean floor. Then a couple of them (I'm not naming names) threw their towels on the floor. *pigs*

Nobody even noticed, or at least nobody said anything..... I personally can't wait to get home. At least that way the only mess I clean will be my own. *sigh*

..... I do want to win though....

Well anyway my item is hidden again, and I think it will be safe there.

And one more thing I have a basket with clean sock and some shirts in the girls bedroom. Whoever these belong to, please come and pick them up. Thanks.

Now on to see what is wrong with Bell....


to be continued.....

11 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't believe you said that I don't clean up my share. Remember when I threw that dirty fork in the sink?

3:05 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

awww poor noel

5:52 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hey - I, like, noticed that you cleaned up! That was so cool of you! I usually have R2 or the handmaidens help me out in that area, so I, like, don't really know how to clean.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Don't be blaming your midnight eating habbits to me :P

And if my area is out of order it's because your bird keeps knocking my stuff on the floor. You can ask my clones, I keep everything neat and organized. I arrange my underwear drawer according to color. Very not messy

9:45 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah, most of the clones can vouch for the Lt. Cmdr's underwear drawer being neat. (oh crap I said too much again)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Actually, I'm not blaming anyone for the mess.

I too have the habit of leaving my dirty dishes around and throwing my shower towel on the floor....

I was only cleaning to confuse the cameramen.

Plus it was actually kind of fun... loud music.... singing to myself.... and dancing.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

What the--?

Cat hair.

All over the laundry room.

Cat hair everywhere!

ARRRGH!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Cripes, AOC, I shouldn't have to lock up my clothes. Stay out of there, and please don't try anything on, you'll just stretch it out.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Noel: I like ya , but have you ever heard of O.C.D.
Thats alot of cleaning to hide a snotty tissue

6:21 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

That's a lot of cleaning to hide a snotty tissue

Word.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Yeah, Jaba has aexcellent point. It's not like any of us are going to try to take it, promise

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home