Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Noel: The Many Uses Of The Simple Lemon.




I knew how I was going to get the lemons the minute Jar Jar said it. This was going to be way too easy for me....I hope.

I'm just going to wait until the others are done. So far Jon got some along with a lot of other stuff. JJ built some kind of droid to get his lemons. But the droid wanted more in his life then picking lemons, and took off. So he didn't get any lemons. Grievous was disqualified because he went out the property. And Typho used Runt to get his lemons, but Runt was too busy doing what he wanted to do.*snicker* However Typho did end up with a few chewed up and slobbered on lemons. I'm just going to wait till a couple of the other go, then I will show them who is the *master* of picking lemons. Now here is the question:

LEMONS.... what can I do with them.

I have search the Holonet for ideas and here is some sites I have found:


Cleaning With Lemons

Lemon Uses

Household Hints

Natural Uses For Lemons


If you don't want to look at the sites, here is a list I had made. All these things you can do with a simple lemon. Amazing isn't it.

Remove ink spots from clothing.
Get rid of dandruff.
Write with invisible ink
Eliminate blackheads.
Create blonde highlights.
Deodorize a cutting board.
Remove fruit or berry stains from your hands.
Relieve constipation.
Clean a microwave oven.
Whiten, brighten, and strengthen fingernails.
Stop bleeding and disinfect minor wounds.
Relieve poison ivy.
Clear up facial blemishes. .
Eliminate odors in your humidifier. .
Relieve rough hands or sore feet.
Clean brass, copper, and stainless steel kitchen sinks.
Relieve a cough.
Train a dog to stop barking
Relieve constipation.
Relief from joint and nerve pains
It is also a cure for insomnia.
Soothing sunburns
Alleviate sore throat and hoarseness
Stop a nosebleed
Tooth whitener


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now besides using lemon for cleaning and things like that here are some recipes that use lemons. Just click the link and it will show you how to make that particular item. Click the ones that say MORE RECIPES will take you to different sites that show all the recipes that use lemon. So the possibilities are endless.

Recipes using lemons......

Deserts

Lemon Pudding Cake
MORE RECIPES


Italian Lemon Cookies
MORE RECIPES



Lemon Meringue Pie
MORE RECIPES


Lemon Meringue Cookies
MORE RECIPES

Lemon Crips
MORE RECIPES

Lemon Blueberry Cobbler
MORE RECIPES


Tiny Lemon Angel Cakes with Lemon Confit
MORE RECIPES

Lemon Cheesecake
MORE RECIPES

Drinks

Lemon Drop recipe


Lemon Splash Martini

Lemon Drop recipe

Lemon Pucker

Lemon Banger

Lemon Melon Smoothie

Lemon Rum shot







Main Meals (Chicken)
Lemon Chicken Recipe
MORE RECIPES


Lemon Fried Chicken Recipe

Chinese Lemon Chicken Recipe

Lemon Chicken
MORE RECIPES


Lemon Herb Broiled Chicken
MORE RECIPES


Orange-lemon Chicken
MORE RECIPES
-------------------------------------------------------------------





Now I also found this little pig.... made form a lemon. Cute isn't he.



Well that's about all. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do just yet with my lemons..... Maybe I'll give them to JJ. That way he can rid the universe of the Sith if he can .

9 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Have you tried all of these uses personally?

HMMMMMMMMMM

I can see a post forming in my head now. This is gonna be fun!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

cheesecake if you decided to make a lemon cheesecake invite me over LOL


sounds good noel

7:27 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Nope. Nope. Too late. Ya all had your chance...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Lemons eliminate blackheads?

I'm going to havbe to tell Hudson that, you should see his backside.

7:40 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wait till I tell trooper Gump about all the uses for lemons. He can't get enough of them.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Epsilon 775 said...

Don't let Padme see the recipie for the martini PLEASE! I can't even begin to imagine the horror.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Jaba... No I haven't.

Vampirella.... I'm not sure what I want to do with the lemons yet. But that cheesecake does sound good.

JJ ..... Awwwww come....

Jon.... That is disgusting, that is so wrong.... Man now I can't get that image out of my head. Ewwwww

By the way, how do you know. Have you see his backside?

AOC.... maybe I'll ship some of the lemons over to him.

Epsilon 775.... I'm not sure she has yet. But more or less likely she will.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Lemon Martini... mmmm...

But you forgot Lemon Margaritas. Actually, just throw some tequila in a shot glass and add a splash of lemon and...

{voice trails off as she heads to Obs & JJ's room where she won't be "hassled" about spending some time at the bar}

7:58 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Holy cow! You can stop a nosebleed with lemons?

but wouldn't cramming a lemon in your nose ruin your nostril?

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home