Monday, February 06, 2006

Noel: Hide and seek. Well at least the hide part...

Hummmm..... we have to hide something, and the cameras can't see...... this is going to be hard.

I went into the room and knowing that the cameras would be watching, I decided to play it cool. I took Bell out of her cage and sat on my bed. While she played around with some toys, I glanced around the room for an item.

Thinking to myself....

"There is all kinds of stuff..... but nothing that wouldn't be missed. I could hide one of Padme's shoes, but she would throw a fit. And Oneida has her many pillows, she may not miss one. But then again, she got mad at me when Bell knocked one of them on the floor.... so I better not touch them."

"What else is there. A dirty shirt.... hide it in the laundry room... nah someone may wash it and bring it back. A bottle of hand lotion... Padme's.... she will miss it. Remote Control for the Holovision.... heck no."

* half hour later.... and still pondering and still casually playing with the bird*

Still thinking to myself.....

"The box of Kleenex..... No.... That's something that gets used."

"Wait a minute... what about a single Kleenex. Yeah, now there's an idea. And I could take it out of the room with out the cameramen knowing that was my item. This will be way too easy."

"Hummmm..... now what room do I hide it. Duhhhh stupid question.... the bathroom. And it will look so normal.... nobody will expect it. And I know for a fact that they can't have the camera on in there when only one person is using it. It is a invasion of personal privacy."

"So all I have to do is grab a Kleenex and casually leave the room and go to the bathroom.... way to easy."
---------------------------------------------------------


So that's what I did. I grabbed a Kleenex and so it looked more normal blew my nose in it. I set it on the end table and played with Bell some more. After about another ten minutes I looked at the clock and noticed it was close to dinner time. I said out loud "Man, I'm getting hungry, come on Bell it's time to put you back in your cage." I picked Bell up and put her back. I then went back to my bed and put the toys away and straightened the blankets out a bit. Then I picked up the Kleenex, and left the room. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me (like I normally do) and set the used Kleenex in the trash can(temporarily). Then even though I didn't have to go.... I went to the bathroom (have to make it look real).

When I was done (and knowing the whole privacy deal) I took the Kleenex out of the garbage. I didn't want someone taking the trash out (yeah right.... but I still didn't want to risk it).

I started to look around for a place to hide it. That was when I realized something.... they may turn the cameras back on, seeing that I'm taking so long. So (once again to make it seem real) started to make noises. I'm not going into detail.... but I think you know what I mean.

I looked around quickly, and found the perfect place... in the light above the medicine cabinet. Nobody will ever find it there. I just had to be careful not to put it to close to the light.

Well with that done... I can relax.

As I walked out of the bathroom Fluke was standing there.... waiting. It kind of looked like he was doing a funky little dance number.

"Man what took you so long," He asked.

"I ...uhhhh.... had to really go.... sorry," Was all that I could say.

He looked at me kind of weird and asked, "It don't stink in there, does it?"

"I.... uhhhh..... don't think so."

"Well, either way I have to go..... bad.... excuse me," He said as he ran into the bathroom.

I kind of wonder if he came up with the same idea.... because he was making a lot of noise in there.

I then went over and sat at the table....listening to the other mumbling and grumbling about the cameras and other stuff. I just sat there and smiled to myself.

to be continued.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I was wondering where Fluke went. He just finished cramming a double bean burrito in his mouth when he got up and ran away.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol noel I guess you never saw the other BBrother shows. Like this one I hear in Germany cameras are in the bathroom in the shower and over the toidy and one woman was disqualified for tampering with one when she went to the toidy

(are you sure they dont watch?) Big Brother is always watching :P

6:43 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Started making noises?
Bird noises? Car noises? Space-age sound effects?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Jon...So that's why he was dancing.

Vampirella.... No I have not seen any other Big Brother show.

Maybe I should have left it in the trash can.

JJ..... think about it.... I'm in the bathroom.... what kind of noises do people make while in there.

If you still don't know just go near the door and listen... Fluke's still in there making alot of his own noises.

12:06 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

oh! Oh! I get it!
Airplane noises, Right?

...Dosen't everyone make airplane noises in the bathroom?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Ewww, you like, blew your nose in the tissue and then hid it? Totally gross!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

that micro camera I hid in the bathroom before I left is gonna be a gold mine !!

Except for that footage of Fluke , waste of time!!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home