Friday, February 10, 2006

Noel: The Find....Sort of.

continued from here, here,and here

Well, this is the day that Jar Jar finds our hidden items.

My item is still hidden...In the trash can. I don't know if he will find it or not.... I hope he don't....But who knows.

Well other then that it hasn't.......

A yell is heard outside in the hall way. Noel gets up to see what the commotion is all about.

As she opens her door she hears Jon yell for someone to get a fire extinguisher. She looks over at Jon, who is standing by the bathroom. Smoke is spewing out of it. Then Fluke ( with extinguisher in he=and) starts to run down the hallway and slams into Noel. Both go crashing to the floor. The fire extinguisher that was in his hand, goes flying through the air and lands at Jon's feet. Jon picks up the extinguisher and starts to spray the bathroom.

Noel gets up off the floor and runs over to Jon, followed by Fluke. Soon others come and see what is going on.

The bathroom is on fire. Fire is eating away at the shower curtain. The decor that was hanging on the wall is gone. The trash can is a heap of melted smoldering plastic.

Jon puts the fire out with a few quick sprays of the extinguisher. The bathroom is a mess.

Everyone looks around at each other. Then they all turn at stare at the little Jawa (who happens to be wrapped up in a towel). And at almost the same time, everyone yells......"JJ".

"WHAT!!!" Answers the little Jawa.

"Smoking in the tub again were you?" Asked Yoda.

"Well..." JJ tried to answer.

"And you fell asleep, RIGHT," interrupted Grievous.

"I may have dozed off... I didn't mean to start the bathroom on fire.... It was an accident." He said, "If that stupid trash can wasn't there it would have never happened."

Everyone turned and looked at Noel. "What, now it's all my fault that the bathroom's a mess."

"Well, you did move the trash can." JJ said.

"I.. Didn't think anything like this would happen." Noel said, "But if it wasn't for you smoking in the tub, it wouldn't have happened."

"FIGHT," yelled Fluke.

"Okay...Okay, there will be no fighting." Oneida said putting up her hand, "The fire was clearly an accident. It happens, at least nobody is hurt and the bathroom will be easy to fix."

"Oneida's right," said Typho, stepping in next to her. "At least everything is fine."

"FINE... FINE.... "cried Padme. "How can everything be fine. We now have only one bathroom. And I refuse to use it.... Not when that Hutt was in it.... Ewwww."

"It has been cleaned," said Noel.

"Still, it is so gross," whined Padme.

"It will only be for a of couple days," said Typho.

"Hey.... I still have Scotts number," Noel said, with a small smile. "If it's okay with Jar Jar, we can call him to co,e and fix up the bathroom for us."

"I hope he lets him come in here," said Typho. "I don't want to have to fix it up myself."

"I'm sure it will be okay," said Oneida.


The group disperses.

As Fluke and Jon walk by one of the camermen Fluke says to Jon "A fight would have been so cool to see. We missed the girl on girl fight, which really sucks. Plus I have always wanted to know what know what a naked Jawa looks like...."

"Fluke," said Jon. "You are one very strange person."

"Thanks."




Well that was fun.....and I guess I will not win. Let's just say my item was toasted.
And Jar Jar will be here at any moment to find our hidden items.

This sucks.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

"Wait a minute," Jon says, looking at the evidence. "This was no accident."

Dun dun dun duuuuuuun!

7:12 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Hold on... I hollered 'fight' among friends?... and I actually said I always wanted to know what know what a naked jawa looks like?

???

Woah. I've never been drunk enough to spew such gibberish before.

7:43 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

...And besides, he already knows what a naked jawa looks like.

Oh, wait. Was I not suppose to say that?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I think it was the result of some unflattering editing, Fluke. You're too sweet to instigate a fight like that. Jack has it out for you, beware

8:53 AM  
Blogger flu said...

JRO: Jack knows better.

JJ: It's no secret that I've never seen you in anything less than fishnet stockings.

Oh, wait. Was I not supposed to say that?

9:04 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Smoking in the tub, Now we know why Jawa are so short and prunie.

And JJ just a word to the wise, you are not supposed try and smoke the brownies any more.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Queen Galacta said...

Last time that there was a fire in my royal powder room, I had to call in the royal firefighters. What a mess.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

oh poor Noel hey it is still hidden he surely wont be able to find it now



LOL JJ in fishnets LOL

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

( I refuse to use that bathroom a hutt was in !! )

Sassy words fer a girlie that sleeps drunk with her hiney stickin up in the air !!

:-)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Zebb said...

NO...No... not that Scott guy.

I can do it.

I'm good at fixing up stuff.

PLEASE, please let me do it.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home