Monday, February 27, 2006

Jon: Artiste Extrodonaire Beyond Compare

See now, this is my kind of challenge, art is my forte. Forget about all that stuff that you think I might do well like shooting up pirate ships or hanging Spider-Man posters to make a room look cool or Intergalactic Gladiating, my first love has always been my painting.

In fact, if I may brag for just a moment, in high school, my art teacher let me continue to paint oil paintings even though the rest of the class had to move on to watercolors. See, he saw my potential, and now I have a chance to show that potential to an audience larger than one crazy old man.

It’s fortunate that I just happen to have my portfolio in the Danger Sled, and I'm sure that I can easily take a few of those paintings and goose them up a little to make them work for the competition. Let’s see…



I made this little number a while ago. I was calling it The Shriek, but I think that it will do just nicely with Fluke's face added to it. "Oh no, I tightened the bolt too tightly! What do I do?"



Here's another one of my favorites, I used to call it American Gothic, but since these people haven't ever been to America, I'll just call it Nabooan Gothic. I think they'll like it, but it really doesn't matter because what do these people really know about art? They have their robots making art for them, you know, because people on a paradise like Naboo just don't have time to make art.



JawaJuice should appreacite this. In fact, I bet it'll make him feel famous -- for 15 minutes at least.



I was calling this one La Gioconda, I guess that I may as well put Yoda's mug on top of it. I think this does him good. You know, I bet he wouldn't be so grouchy all the time if he weren't so short.



OK, last one. Who doesn't love Dogs Playing Poker? And look, there's Sniffy right there, playing along. All those dogs sure are having fun!

9 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

Wait! Where's sniffy? They all look like bulldogs or something.

"Oh no, I tightened the bolt too tightly! What do I do?"
haw!haw!haw! Sounds just like him.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sniffy's there. I've always had trouble painting retrievers. That and thumbs. Thumbs are really tough.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

I like the last one... I might buy it for the mansion

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

WOW! I love that one of JJ. It is awsome!

1:25 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What, no Watto on black velvet?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Watto on black velvet? Now why didn't I think of that!

2:14 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Jon... I think you were supposed to sculpt something...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What?

Oh oh...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home