Friday, February 03, 2006

J.J. : I-SUC 2 (too?)

Just as Fluke was regaling us with his lemony tales, a series of loud squeaks echoed through the house. I looked over at the front door.

"Oh, wow! Hey - where'd this huge pile of scrap metal come from?” asked Fluke.

“That’s no pile of scrap metal…that’s…my I-SUC droid.”

A collective gasp reverberated through out the room. But there was something different about him…














“SUCy!! You-you’re alive”

“Yes….damn my cursed luck…so I am. Sigh.

His blender legs were gone, though; confiscated back by Padmé, the one who tried to sabotage my droid in the first place.

“But…you hung yourself. I saw it.”

“Unfortunately, some strange monkey/dog like beast ate through my noose. I dropped five feet…into thick, soft, new grass. …..the gods must hate me. Now, I suppose I will have to be forced to continue to exist without any hope of leaving my mortal coil. If you need me, I’ll be in your room…splashing salt water on my wheels in hopes of an early rust.”

He then scooted himself out of the main room.

Jon then leaned in towards me. “J.J., you know what you got there, don’t you...you got yourself a sidekick.”

Oh…..great…..no……no….

10 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Can I have the coffee maker back?

8:50 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

can you realy be a sideKick of you don't have any blender legs. I mean I-Suc can't kick anything now, including the bucket

(I blame this comment on the stomach flu)

9:08 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Oh....he's got no legs, he's in a wheelchair, he's got nothing to live for...and you want to take away the only thing that gives him a small 'perk' in the morning???
-He still makes coffee. Just come by the room with a cup and drain a little of his brainjuice when you need to.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol aww JJ what a cute sidekick lol


I think you make a cute duo (snickers)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Just come by the room with a cup and drain a little of his brainjuice when you need to

That just doesn't sound right. And why can't I take the whole thing and put him out of his misery?

9:34 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Watch out JJ or P.E.T.D (People for the Ethical Treatment of Dorids) will slap you with an R.D.D.A lawsuit (Republic disabled dorids act)

10:14 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Aw, it's not so bad, JJ. I'm sure there are plenty of neato attachments available for him to make him the perfect, uh... companion

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A sidekick (snicker).

I mean, that's just (chuckle) too...

What I'm (heh heh heh) trying to say is--

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

(Wipes tear from eye)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Want me to have R2, like, remove the emotion chip?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home