Saturday, February 11, 2006

J.J.: Down Time

Well, after a few tight challenges (some of them…eh…. tighter than others) it was time for the Big Brother Housemates to relax and take it easy for the weekend. I mean, come on…what else are we gonna do?

I invited everyone over to my room. Man, it’s amazing how much space I got in there after I painted the place with the “Tropical Beach” colored holo-paint. And with the secretly hidden heat lamps, you would have thought it was July all year long in there. Most of the crew headed straight for the mini bar, Padmé being the first one, naturally. Others just kicked it, lying in the warm sand with the fake sound of the ocean rolling along.

Typho and I got into a one-eyed staring contest.









I’m not sure what everyone else was doing as since the contest took nearly an hour before a winner was declared. (Grumble…grumble…Damn that good one eye of his…) But everyone seemed to have a good time (despite the few leftover monkeys). But with all the booze flowing, can anyone remember what they did?

I do remember after a few hours, Fluke asking, “Hey J.J. …Where’s that droid of yours? I thought he was at the mini bar mixing the drinks?”

I looked around. The little I-SUC droid was no where to be found.

“I think I saw him outside by the pool just a little while ago,” Noel added.

The pool? What would he be doing there? Unless…oh no. Not again.











"Great Droid maker in the sky, make me rust…make me die…"

15 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Great, now the coffee is going to have a chlorine flavor to it. Can I just put the thing out of it's misery and take the coffee maker? Maybe he'd be happier with a cuisinart for a head

11:01 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Counting the credits made from the staring contest.

Easy money. :D

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

that is one twisted piece of metal !!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

LOL Jabafatboy!

Ah well, at least the blenders are safe back in the kitchen.

1:43 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Typho, wouldn't that be .D in your case :P

4:14 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Yeah, I think you're right. But it would probably be confusing. ;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

That is such a funny picture of the two of you, I love it :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Maybe I should have a talk with that I-SUC droid... maybe I can find him a job on my resort.

Had a fun time .... hope to be able to do it again.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are there lemons to pick at your resort?

;-)

5:38 AM  
Blogger tiny lil jawa said...

wanna buy an R-2unit?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Well I think if he has a job he really enjoys, he will be happy.

I treat all my droids with the respect they deserve.... he will enjoy working for me.

11:40 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I don't know. I think SUCy wouldn't know what to do with himself around well adjusted, well programmed droids. Besides, his depressive nature may have all of your droids committing suicide before he does.
I think it best to just take him with me.
Besides, his skull makes a great cup of coffee.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Okay....

1:53 PM  
Blogger tiny lil jawa said...

r2 unit? hello?? who wants to buy???

2:35 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Thanks tiny lil jawa, but I got my hands full with this I-SUC droid of mine.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home