Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grievous: A walk through the wall

Jar Jar gave us the challenge and I knew exactly what to hide:

Yoda's cane!

Yoda was sleeping when I went to get his cane. Well, I was in the same room as him so getting to it wasn't the problem, the problem was getting it from him; his knobbly hand was on top of the end of the cane.

I walked quietly across the room, leaving indentations in the floor as i walked along. I was about a meter away from him and reaching out slowly to prise the cane from his hand.

"Grievous, take my stick you can not, on it my hand is."

I pulled my arm back, feeling the stiffness in the joint where the solder was starting to melt with the heat from the tension that I was putting out. Yoda looked asleep, and if the loud snores coming from him were anything to go by he was asleep.

I tried to take the cane again.

"Grievous, warned you before I did, steal my stick, you can not."

But he was asleep, he can't have been awake, those snores were way too real to be fake. I reached out and swiped the stick from his hand, it fell to the floor, making such a loud sound that it sent my kitten away it a fit of terror.

I picked the stick up and went over to one of the corners of our room and started to climb on top of a pile of items that I collected, you see, when we were renovating the I accidentally cut the camera cable to one of the camera's in the room, so they couldn't see me.

I climbed up into the cavity above the wall and shuffle as far as I could in the cavity. Once I had moved as far as I could I thrust the cane into the darkness around me and headed back. I has successfully hidden Yoda's stick.

And then I walked into the kitchen, it seems that when I threw the stick into the blackness I pushed it through a wall and right in front of one of the cameras.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe he was dreaming that you were taking the stick while you were taking the stick. That would be weird.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

well he is a jedi they have these dreams that tell the future


If I was you I would hide yoda isnt going to be happy

5:52 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I'd be worried where master Yoda is going to hide that stick if I were greivious

10:52 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Did you consider hiding Yoda himself? He pretty much fits the dimensions Jar Jar gave.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Hmm, too bad it didn't work out. Maybe next time you can stick it in a pot of dirt, glue some leaves on and pretend it's a tree

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home