Sunday, February 12, 2006

Good bye.......

Well.... it has been fun.... and I will miss everyone.

But actually I'm glad to be going. It's not that I don't like you guys (I like everyone very much), it's just that I miss my privacy. I miss sleeping in my own bed, eating my own food, doing what I want to do. Now I don't have to worry about doing those challenges.... even though I'm always up for a good challenge.

I hope the best for you all. Don't party to hard, don't get too drunk, and since I'm not around don't make to big of a mess.

Now that I'm leaving, I plan on staying on Naboo for awhile and actually ENJOY my vacation. And since I don't really need to work at the resort, I may buy a house here on Naboo. I may start working on my experiments again... maybe even become a doctor (that's my dream).

So maybe I'll be seeing you around.... maybe not.

Good luck everyone.... I'm out of here to enjoy some free time ALONE.

Ohh one more thing.... Typho, the bird will be leaving with me. So no need to worry about going into the girls room anymore.

Well that's all I can think of to say... so see you later and GOOD BYE...


Noel.


Ohhh wait one more thing.... Scott will be coming over to fix up the bathroom (after our date)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Bye Noel. We'll miss you!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

for what is worth I was rooting for you


well enjoy the date

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home