Friday, January 27, 2006

Yoda: Wait!!!!

That I would post today, I told the producers! Doofuses! Old I am! How you would treat your grandfather is this! Hmph!

And know what Jabafatboy was talking about I do not. On something he must be. Maybe hooked on Phonics, he is. A problem among the Hutts, that is. A blood test we should make him take. Probably show up positive for Phonics, his blood will.

No sense of style, either of those doofuses have. To paint everything Gun Metal Grey, Grievous wanted. The ceilings, floor, Jabafatboy's pig, everything he wanted to paint that color.

"You ain't touching Runt," Jabafatboy said, "You want to mess with him, you're gonna have to get through me first!"

His four lightsabers, Grievous took out. "I don't cough have a problem with that."

"'Course," Jabafatboy said, "he could probably use a paint job."

Still, his own ideas about what the room should look like, Jabafatboy had. "I think we oughta put up some deer heads, gun racks, hat racks for my hunerd and one caps, some of that there wood panelin', ... and oh yeah, some art. We gotta put some art up on them walls."

"Know that art you appreciate, I did not," I said.

"Oh yeah, I love paintins, especially paintins on velvet. I got about six different velvet paintins of Elvis hangin' up in the double-wide. Oh, and that there paintin' with the Wookiees playin' poker. We gotta get that paintin'. It cracks me up every time I see it! Ha ha! I'm crackin' up just thinkin' about it! Ha ha ha snort ha!"

"That's just cough stupid!" Grievous said, "I'm painting everything. I don't care what you bozos say."

"Paint everything grey you will not!" I told him, "A sense of style neither of you have!"

"Ok, Mr. Big-Shot-Decoratiner! Whatta you think we should do? I can't wait to see what the midget monkey wants to do!" Jabafatboy said.

"A Dolly Parton theme we should have! Very stylish Dolly is!"

"No, cough seriously," Grievous said, "what do you think we should do?"

"What I think that is. What? Too stylish for you hosers, that is!"

Only worse, the argument got from there. Dolly, Jabafatboy insulted. Very angry that made me! Then, Jabafatboy's pig Grievous insulted. Later, that Grievous' mother was a Wookiee, I insinuated. In a slap fight, the three of us found ourselves. Tell you let me, an unfair advantage in a slap fight, Grievous has.

Finally, down to work we got. Very little time we had left since so long the fight took. Since agree on a theme we could not, to do all three we decided. Concerned I was because some minor construction we had to do. Know if any construction skills, any of us had, I did not.

"Well," Grievous said, "I am pretty handy around cough the house."




"Go go, Grievous screwdriver! No! cough I meant 'go go Grievous Phillip's Head screwdriver'! Drats! I always make that mistake!"














Completely bad this experience was not. Some I fun I did have.



"Hey, Yoda, you seen the paint? Yoda? Where is he?"












Hee hee hee hee!

.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, Master Yoda, you just have to, like, make the best of a bad situation.

By the way, do you have any of that pink paint left? I need to, like, finish my part of the room...

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Dang you Yoda I thought a pigeon had done that !!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

a pink Hutt now that's Must see Tv

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Wow, calling them hosers,eh? I haven't heard that since I was on planet Canada. Any chance that's where you're from?

And you're right, Dolly is very stylish, but that much pink can damage the retinas, so it's probably for the best you all compromised.

And Padme, we have supplies for you, don't worry.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This was posted late, I say that they have to give us all their beer as punishment.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Oneida, From Planet Canada I am not, eh. Think that "house" rhymes with "moose" I do not.

Jon, Give you my beer I will. Slightly "used" it will be.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

LOL, ok, fair enough :)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home