Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yer Not Gonna Believe This!

( Ok Uncle Skeeter, I'll give it a try. NO , I dont think they are gonna buy it. I know the truth sounds lame ! Gotta hang up now , they are all commin over , I'll call ya later )

Well guys it all started with General G wantin ta go to this particular area of the market set up out there. Yoda had other Idea's , an me bein the diplomat that I am , I tried ta get both of them ta think about workin together.

But they were not havin any of it. Grievous had his eye on this Borg hook up unit, and All yoda could see was a wall size Poster of Dolly.

I went around lookin fer paint that was just the right shade of Green.

Ya know the color, they used ta paint them funny lookin earth speeders with it back in the 21st Century.


Called it " JOHN DEERE GREEN ".

Well It took me awhile but I was able to locate some of the color I wanted.




Grievous had the Oversized soda can already loaded on the backs of some of the workers and was headed back.


I looked over at Yoda and I realized he was about ta blow his top. MAN, he was hot.

I dont think I have ever seen him this Revved up.

Dolly poster is lame , you are thinking !

Live in a Can , I DO NOT !

WHAT, " Cough" " Cough " I dont live in a can you little Mensa Midget!!

OH ! Maybe Coffee Perculator, it is then !!

THATS IT !!

Well you know me, I was looking for a way ta keep these two apart.

But before I could get away from the vendor, they were locked in a battle.

People were running and screaming in every direction.

There were sections of the market that were being completely destroyed , light sabers flying wild. Paint being strewn all over the place. Cloth scattered from one end of the market to the other.

Thats when I heard the noise:

OH MAN , This is gonna be bad, somebody has called the Naboo special forces.

It looked like they were in full force.

I just knew my Room mates were gonna be hauled away.

Disqualified: Fer sure


Well with the help of Typho and Jon , I was able ta talk the troops into letting the situation slide this time. Grievious was covered in green paint.


Yoda was Hoppin Mad, Sittin Sulkin about the whole situation.

And we were almost outta time.

Thats the real story about why our room turned out the way it did.

I tell ya , bein the peace lovin feller that I am , I am a little afraid ta go ta sleep tonight.

Aint no tellin what these two might do when I aint lookin.

( Hello uncle Skeeter. Ya they all listened , I layed it out just the way you recommended. )

( No I really dont think any of them bought it. But it sure was a whole lot better soundin than just sayin we argued alot and ran outta time )

( Ya , them two are kinda mule headed. )

6 Comments:

Blogger NandeHi said...

Thank uncle of yours has a bit to be desired doesnt he? :) Great color by the way - that is all we have at the temple - John Deere's!!! p.s. I updated my blog this mornin.

5:23 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said...

I ment that uncle not thank. sorry.....

5:24 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol I thin your uncle's version though far fetch does sound better than the truth :P

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Naboo SF uses Oh-58 Kiowa's? Interesting.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

A bad influence on you, that Skeeter is.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Whoa - I thought all the action was, like, happening in my room. Maybe the show's producers will totally air *your* fight instead of ours!

Typho whispers in Padme's ear
Huh? Oh, he just made that story up?

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home