Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Typho: Something Out of Nothing

The demon pig.
The demon pig.
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.
Hey, these challenges are getting hard!

It took me awhile to come up with a plan -- a little too long. All of the useful tools had been snatched by other housemates before I got to them, so I was forced to improvise.

I commandeered Jaba Fatboy’s demon pig, Runt. I heard somewhere that pigs are more intelligent than dogs. This turned out to be true, though this pig’s intelligence is blunted by the fact that it has a mean streak a mile wide.

My intent was to have the pig fetch lemons. Instead, it decided it was more fun to attack and wound other pets or to eat the lemons.

People were starting to grumble and make threats. I decided to quit while I was ahead. Salvaging a few lemons that were only partially chewed, I headed for the kitchen.

I cut off the parts that had been ravaged and there wasn’t enough to make anything worth eating. Besides, the fact that there had been pig slobber all over them was disgusting.

Then inspiration struck. When in doubt, improvise.

A little later...


Voilà! Food sculpture.





Not practical, but who said it had to be?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

That's really clever! And maybe the lemon juice helped negate any of the nasty pig drool that you got on your hands.

Still... *hands you handsoap* here :)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

well you tried

3:18 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Runt ... A mean streak ? no way.

Thats the kindest most loveable little feller in the world.


I think ya'll er just wishin you had a pet as trustworthy as ole Runt.

4:57 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Great idea using that pig. In fact, have him retrieve some 'lemons' in my room. I think Obs and I will have a Hawaiian luau this weekend…if you know what I mean.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That pig ain't right.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Jardena, the pig drool isn't nearly as bad as that slime trail Jaba left behind. It's all relative. ;)

JJ, just leave your door open and leave out some fruit. After that, whatever happens, happens. :D

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home