Thursday, January 12, 2006

Typho: Moving In

Moving day.
Moving day.
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.
Another day, another reality show.

I didn’t volunteer for this one, though. It seems my mom loved those Survivor parties of hers so much she submitted my name for another game show without bothering to tell me.

Once again I’ll be living in front of cameras and rooming with strangers. At least this time we (presumably) can shower regularly and we won’t be living in a worm’s carcass. I would’ve passed on being part of this, but it is on Naboo and I’d rather be home than on Coruscant any day.

And there is a substantial monetary reward to be won.

And you get to keep the house too.

So, why not? Here I am.

I’m not that familiar with this game, so I only have two rules for myself:
  1. Really pay attention to who you can trust this time.
  2. Don’t get distracted by the females.
Actually, based on recent events, that’s how I should act all the time...

I made sure to arrive at the house early and I grabbed a room that wasn’t occupied yet. I unpacked quickly and secured my belongings. I brought a blaster (hell, I’m not going to be the one without one) as my weapon. My luxury item is a guitar.

As I hung out in my room waiting for my roommate to arrive, I tuned the instrument and picked out a familiar folk song from Kaadara.

Let the games begin.

15 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hey do ya know any Huttie & the Glowfish ?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Er, no. I'm afraid I don't know any Hutt music...

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Hi *little wave*

11:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Typho's here! {clapping hands and squealing} I've missed you!

And music! Oh goody!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi, ladies! (smile)

7:33 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Ooo! oooo! Do you know Jawa Jack Flash?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Hot Stuff the little devil said...

ohhh entertainment with the show

7:49 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Jawa Jack Flash? If you hum a few bars I can fake it.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

please don't do any of those terrible folk songs from the southern mountains, the yodeling makes my head hurt

9:48 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

But once you get past the yodeling, the lyrics are good.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*gives Typho a skeptical look*

5:19 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Grins at Jardena and starts to play an irritating song, complete with yodeling.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*give Typho a dirty look*
Brat
*puts head phones on then gives him smug look. Pokes him in side as she walks by*

3:16 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Pauses song long enough to reach out and give her hand a familiar squeeze...

Then grins and resumes the song.

4:22 PM  
Blogger flu said...

*I grimace as I notice Obi-Wan lifting his right leg from the couch ever-so-slightly*

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home