Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tension in the room

So we've been here for over a week, and the tension is building. Yoda and Jaba are constantly bickering and Yoda has some really annoying habits:

"Have the light on I must, spiders under the bed, there are."
"Meditate quietly I cannot, a long since my sinuses were clear, it is."
"Dinner I cannot make, too short I am. Need to walk on the bench I would, burns from the stove I would get. On your conscience, my pain would be."

Then there is Jabafatboy:

"Come here Grievous, give me a massage."
"Grievous, I need you to carry me over to the kitchen."

With all their annoyances my kitten is getting them back, it is shedding something horrible and making such horrible noises that I've asked Jar Jar to let him be taken to a vet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Poor evil kitty. I wonder if the noises he's making has anything to do with Padme's cooking.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

I hope the kitten is okay.

I enjoy having it around.... it likes to lay on my when I'm reading.

Plus it is funny to see it play with Bell.

By the way have you thought of a name for it yet.... I would like to call it something other then kitty of kitten. Which is better then some call it.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Well if I could get one a the gorls ta give me a massage I'd leave ya alone.

But every time I mention it they faint.

Guess they just cant take being around a real He Man .

:) :) :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

He does have a name, Obi, but it may be easier to call him kitten, you woyuldn't want Obi-Wan running to you everytime you wanted to play with the kitten

10:39 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Oh, that statement was the perfect setup for a pun...

biting my tongue...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, if the roommate situtation is that bad, you could switch into JJ and Obi-Wans room now that Jango has left.

Though it is very dusty in the other room, might not be too hot on your parts

11:58 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Well, spiders under my bed there are! Help that I can not!

And tired of finding these hairballs coughed up on my bed, I am!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home