Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Starbucker: I thought I felt a draft

FLUKE: "Hey! wha.... waaa....waaaaauughHHHH!

Fluke hops up from the couch and darts after a streak of yellow, blue and green plumage as he hollers....

Wait! Waitwaitwaitwait! STOP!!!!! No, no! N!O!

Darting to and fro, Fluke chases it across the room toward an open window

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In a flash, it's gone, leaving Fluke behind. He calls out:

Come back, Spot! Come backkkk! I'll be good, I promise! I'll do better! Come baaa, aa, aa, aaaaaack!

The words break up slightly as the Young FotNJOw is stricken with the pangs of remorse.

Fracken!

He turns to see others watching him... his lip quivers...

Who left ths window open? He points to it...

WHO LEFT THIS WINDOW OPEN?

Do you know how much that parrodile was worth?!?

DO YA?!?!

THAT WAS MY SHOW BIRD!

Durnit!! One less exotic animal to claim on my taxes.

Phooey!

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Jar Jar, can I have Sprok bring me another pet? Please?"

Starbucker Out

9 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

What do you feed one of those things, anyways?

3:04 PM  
Blogger flu said...

raw meat... like fingertips.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

That is one mean lookin bird.

Reminds me of the time I took my Huttinlaw to dinner , she opened her mouth ..............

4:25 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Don't those birds have some kinda, like, homing device or something?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Ah, the rare crocotiel that is.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

An alikeet bit my finger once.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I know what it's like to lose a pet, Fluke. I feel your pain, man.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I had one of those once tasted like chickegator delicous!

3:37 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

do they breath fire (because they look like the endangered ones from Drakulon)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home