Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pet Auditions

I’ve always considered myself an animal person. Scotch was my first dog though, and now that she’s gone, my family and I are reluctant to replace her. We do want another dog, but we don't want to do it too soon and we want to be absolutely sure that the one we get is perfect for our family.

Because of this, I didn’t have a pet to bring to Big Brother: Naboo. Now that I’m here, however, I thought that maybe I could interview some potential pets to see if they’re the right one for me.




OK, rule number one: No Monkeyboys!




Rule number two would have to be no facehuggers.




I am going to have to pass on the cats. I wouldn't say that I'm allergic to them, but they do make me sneeze sometimes.




I'm going to have to skip on the hairless ones as well.




As well as the cat people.




I really don't want a dragon fish.




Or a monkfish.




I'll have to pass on that one as well.




...And this one...




I just can't picture myself owning a hippo. They take up so much room.




Hey! Who are you starin' at buddy?




Too stinky.




Too fiery.




Too quest for survivaly.




Too bizarre.




Too many heads!



I guess that I am going to have to pass on a pet. I just don't think I can find that animal that really suits who I am.





Wait a minute, what a good looking dog. She is obviously very smart, too.

I think I'll name her Sniffy.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

She's a lab, she can't be all that smart :P English Bulldogs are a much better pick

7:38 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

What about a... hmmm no... to much like a monkey... what about a... a Gungan, yeah, get yourself a pet Gungan!

*cough*

7:40 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

French bulldogs rule.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

A cute Wookiee, that is.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Awww! She is, like, just so totally adorable! But keep her away from my shoes, K?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Nice Fish.

wonder what ya use fer bait.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

"... a Gungan, yeah, get yourself a pet Gungan!"

Hey!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Cute dog.

I heard skunks make good pets, once you get them de-cented.

I think I'll stick with my bird for now. She's easy to take care of... and she can talk.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

onieda actually the smartest dog in the Universe are golden retrievers and then labs that is what they use to help handicap kids

of course they have to train them to stop fetching beer from the fridge and drinking it


jon make sure she isnt half hell hound though and make sure has her hell hound prevention sshot

5:52 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aww man, the picture of the angry hairless cat disapeared. If it doesn't come back today, I'll have to check my cache for it tonight.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home