Monday, January 23, 2006

Padme: We OWN This Challenge!

As soon as Jar Jar said the word “redecorate,” I was on my way out to the yard. I was actually, like, doing a little dance and singing “Oh yeah, oh yeah, ohyeah ohyeah ohyeah!”

We are going to totally rock on this challenge.

As I rushed out to see what the redecorators had to offer, Noel and Oneida caught me by the arm.

“Shouldn’t we consult a little on this first?” asked Noel.

“Consult?” I said continuing to walk, dragging them along with me. “Why? It’s like so totally obvious that I should be managing this project. Listen, if I know anything, it’s decorating and fashion. I mean, I’ve only been thinking about totally redecorating every room in this house since, like, the minute I walked in and I have, like, SO many totally awesome ideas, like the color, ohmyGod, the color totally needs to be changed completely and the window treatments, I mean – gag! – and how about that armoire that’s like a thousand years old and that weird entertainment/shelving unit, like, that stuff totally has to—“

{Padme spies something out of the corner of her eye and turns abruptly to feel some fabric.}

“I’ll take 3 yards of this!”

“PADME! Budget!” Oneida yelled.

“K, like 2 yards then.” I turned back to Noel. “And the carpet, ya know, a nice wood floor would look sweet – can you guys install wood flooring? – we have to totally decide if we want some crown moulding or a chair rail and-“

“PADME!” Oneida yelled at me again!

I turned to glare at her. “WHAT?”

“Calm down, please. I know you are excited, but we have to talk about this a little. We only have 600 credits.”

Well, I guess my roommates are going to be spoil-sports, but I won’t let that ruin my fun.

We are SO going to totally ROCK on this challenge!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sabé said...

hey, so how do you join this anyway?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Rock Us Amadalia !!!


Dont be takin all the good stuff , ya gotts leave somr of that fer the others.

WOMEN !!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Yeah, right, you try to wrestle something away from Padme when it comes to fashion and design. Let me tell you, it's dangerous, though not as dangerous as being at a shoe sale with her

4:57 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Paige Davis to help us keep track of the budget, we need.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Something tells me you'd get along great with my wife and daughter.Padme

8:24 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

umm what happens if she goes over the budget... can she do that or when it is gone its not more buying

9:39 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

hey, so how do you join this anyway?

Hi, Sabe. The recruiting for this game ended a couple weeks ago, but I'm sure there will be another reality game after this one ends. Probably over the summer.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home