Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Padme: I’m Not Eating Anything!

“There’s, like, absolutely no way I am eating anything cooked by that overgrown piece of metal!” I announced after Jar Jar described our challenge and assigned our partners. I’m not a great cook, but you know me – yup, I had a trick up my sleeve! I ran to my room and poured some of my tequila into a pitcher.

So I was thinking I had this challenge totally wrapped up. I simply grabbed a blender and, like, whipped up a batch of my Pineapple Margaritas. I was totally the first one to present Jar Jar with my creation! Yay me!

Jar Jar: "Uh, Senator Padme, yousa noah cookin a meal."

Me: "Huh? It’s a drink. That’s like part of a meal. Haven’t you ever heard of 'dinner and drinks?' Shuh."

Jar Jar: "Mesa no tink so. Yousa gotta actually cook."

I gave Jar Jar a glare that told him he was so gonna pay for this and he’d better start treating me with a little more, like, respect or something. But he wasn’t gonna budge. He’s got a real chip on his shoulder since he’s been asked to host this show.

So I stomped back into the kitchen, pouting and staring around at the chaos as the others fought for ingredients and pushed to claim counter space. {Sigh.} Well, on to plan B.

Grievous was hovering over me. “You fool! *cough cough* What are you going to do now, Senator Smarty Pants? *cough*

I, like, totally ignored him, chugged down a margarita, and scanned the room for something Jar Jar might like. I know Jar Jar very well, after all.

I thought for a minute and then spied the answer across the room - pom seeds! Jar Jar LOVES pom seed brownies. Yippee!

K, so I was ready to do this cooking thing. I was next to Fluke at the counter and he was totally hogging the camera, so I like, offered him and the cameraman a margarita. That brought some of the attention over to me.



I got a bowl and started mixing the ingredients: flour, chocolate, sugar, butter and eggs. Then the pom seeds. I added in double the amount so Jar Jar would totally be sure to love them. I mixed and smiled at the camera, then put my brownies in to bake for like 40 minutes or something. I was one of the last people to finish in the kitchen, so Fluke, the cameraman and I were nice and happy from the margaritas by then! The brownies came out a touch hard, but, hey, like, no biggie!

Jar Jar will totally, like, LOVE this recipe and all Grievous has to do is eat a simple brownie! Now, how can we lose?

7 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Just because margaritas for breakfast you often have, mean that they qualify as a meal it does not!

7:52 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Jar Jar's sho shilly.

I'd be content with a meal of those pineapple marger... marguer... mergar... meager-eaters you got there.

*hic*

...and Gosh! I didn't realize I was grinning that big until after I gave Jardena CPR.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That sounds delicious.

Let me just say Diet Mt. Dew and taquilla probably should not be mixed.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

hey in some places that is breakfast

bloody margaritas is a famous Drakulon breakfast

8:31 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

This explains so much

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

if ya got extra margaritas , i may need em. have ya smelled whats cookin over in that corner..?

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home