Thursday, January 12, 2006

Padme: I'm home. Sorta.

So, ya see I was like, totally so bored waiting around for Anakin to come back from his Clone War missions now that the Senate is in recess, so I heard about this cool contest on Naboo. All I have to do is live in this house with like, 11 other people for like, 12 weeks and totally not get voted out. And like, really, who'd wanta vote me out anyway? I'm like so friendly and nice to look at and stuff! If I win, I'll get this wicked awesome prize of 1,000,000 credits. Sweet! I could like get some really bitchin clothes and shoes with that many credits.

The downside is that they have like, rules and stuff. I mean, we can't leave the house. And we have to like do challenges and whatever. And worst of all, I totally can't bring my own clothes! I am really gonna have a problem with that, but whatever. I'm like so totally gonna win.

I get to bring one like personal thingy and a weapon and a pet. Here I am arriving at the house.



Wish me luck!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh man, may I enjoy some of your personal item as well?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Ya beter hide that or pass it around kiddo

either way could get real ugly !!

:)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

That's a pretty big bottle there, it's almost as big as you.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hey, it's like my personal item, K? If anyone wants to share, I'm sure we could make some, uh, arrangement.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Hot Stuff the little devil said...

wow sounds like you will want the droid to protect your personal items

7:48 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

I don't drink..... much.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Pads was that bottle really your personal thingy? .. so R2 must your "weapon" (?) then! ... and certain jedi aprentizzizzie your pet???

7:27 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Dinorider, I totally don't know what you mean. I brought a blaster, too. R2 is, like, my pet.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home