Sunday, January 22, 2006

Padme: Fantasy Shopping Spree

OK, so like, phew! I totally didn’t get voted off! I mean, not like I thought I would or anything, but ya know... Phew!

So I was like, daydreaming today about what I will do with 1,000,000 credits when I win. I want to share my fantasy with you, the viewers of Big Brother: Naboo!

Well, I’m going to let you in on my secret, most fave place to shop in the galaxy: Alderaan. The city of Aldera has this wicked awesome mall called Aldera Commons. It’s like, an outdoor mall with beautiful grassy areas and shiny white buildings. It’s like, so pretty!

I’d go to Ten West for shoes. OhmyGod, they have, like, the cutest boots and really sweet stilettos there! Once, I saw like, these pink furry stilettos – I almost fainted there were just so totally awesome! K, so I’d definitely be spending some serious credits there.

Then I’d like, visit Ventress’s Secret. Now, I know what some of you are thinking! “Pads, you are like a big time Senator and stuff! Aren’t you embarrassed to tell people you shop in a place like that?” Um, no! Here’s the thing: If you want to feel good about yourself and be a powerful woman and all, you have to like, dress appropriately – right down to the, ya know, undergarments! Ventress’s Secret totally has the most adorable nighties and thongs and stockings and stuff. Plus the best body lotions and massage oils...

{Gazes off out the window and daydreams about Anakin for about 10 minutes.}

Oh, uh, where was I? Oh yeah, shopping! Next, I’d make a trip to Holocams ‘n Things to buy all sorts of cool tech gadgets.

Of course, I’d also totally spend some of the credits on a lifetime supply of the best tequila in the galaxy, which can be found on Corellia. And I’d outfit my yacht with all the latest technology (hmm... I might already have that, but I’d let Anakin make whatever “upgrades” he wanted). And I’d buy Anakin the sweetest speeder!

Oh, and the house? Well, it’s nice that we get to keep the house, but I think I’d sell it. I mean, Obi-Wan’s Cheeto dust, JJ’s sand, Jabafatboy’s sludge, the cat hair, the light saber burns Fluke’s been “accidentally” leaving on the drapes and furniture, the smell of Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator’s cologne... this house is going to need a complete renovation. Easier just to sell it.

I wonder what the other contestants would do if they won?

13 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

take you shopping and have you get my discharge from the navy papers signed :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Epsilon 775 said...

Discharge?! But, commander, I uh, er... nevermind.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

The Life-time Super Ultra VIP pass to Dollywood I would buy. What I would do with the rest, I know not. Be what else could there possibly be?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

E775, is there something you want to tell me?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Wifiepoo wanted ta shop at ventresses secret as well. But when we got there they didn't have anythink in triple extra medium.

Me I just stood there sweatin, I wont get into reason fer sweatin.

I think ya'll can figure that one out !

1:14 PM  
Blogger Epsilon 775 said...

Umm,(pause) *stares at floor* I've got to get back to the barracks.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Oh, alrighty, well let me know if you think of it later. *waves*

1:56 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

let me know if you think of it later. *waves*

Lt Cmdr Oneida, always waving you are. In every comment you post, waving you are. Like the comments on this page, waving in every one you are! Tired does your arm get?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Nope, as a member of the Republic Armed Forces, I'm in excellent shape.

That, and I got lots of practice having to wave from transports when Padme got bored with it when I was a handmaiden/decoy. Lots of fun, let me tell you *gets glazed look with smile, does queen's wave* fun times

4:50 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Speedo's and Oreo's....

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What's wrong with my cologne? It's not like I use nerve gas or something.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh, no, I like your cologne, Jon! It's just, that it can be, well, um, a little, um... intense at times.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol... ventresses secret is a great shop :P

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home