Monday, January 23, 2006

Oneida: Redecorating Start

Redecorating, hmm, really not my strength. I live on a big gray star ship that has gray walls and gray floors, and most everything is made out of metal in varying shades of, you guessed it, gray. Colored buttons on the control panels add a splash of color here and there, but it’s all very gray.

I looked over at Noel to say something, but Padmé was making a bee line for the door. Noel and I both tried to keep her from doing something, actually, from doing anything. We needed a plan, a theme to work around. Padmé proceeded to drag us out the door. We reminded her that she did have a budget, and I *think* she paid attention to that, maybe.

Standing outside, we watched Padmé descend upon the designers and their items. Noel looked a little annoyed, and after a minute, made a move to go over and try to get between Padmé and her shopping. I caught her arm. “Trust me, you don’t want to do that.” “Do what? I was just going to go try and talk to her about what we’re doing, try to get her to put some stuff down.” I looked back at Padmé, who was starting to disappear under a heap of stuff. “For your personal safety, I’d recommend that you don’t try to touch anything she’s holding. She is much stronger than she appears, and is, umm, very territorial,” I warned. Noel looked a bit unconvinced and headed over to where Padmé was going through some items.

I stood back and did what I always did best, stay out of the way and hold things. This task is going to be a lot of work. At least Noel doesn’t look like she has any problems with hard work. The question is will she be able to deal with Padmé’s interpretation of working.

17 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Cat fight , There's gonna be a cat fight .. Whhooo hoooo.

I'm takin bets over here.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

Noel I would listen to Onieda

1 question though

is it 600 creds per person or per room?

9:40 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jaba, If there is a fight, I'll lay 500 cr on the Lt.
It wont be a "cat" fight.

The Lt. had a two hit policy in fights.


The Lt. hitting someone and them hitting the ground.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*puts finger to lips* shhh, don't tell too many people.

And thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

CAT FIGHT.... I take that personally you know.

Anyway.... I can and do bite.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

I'm Puttin my money on the Biter,

No offense oneida :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I didn't think oneida was fighting Noel. oh well

5:39 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Acquainted with Senator Amidala's idea of "working", I am. A "supervisor" she is, even when the only one on the job she is.

5:52 AM  
Blogger flu said...

NOW WAIT A GOLL-DURNED TOOTIN' MINUTE!!!!


You three are all ROOMMATES, for crying out loud!!


If there's gonna be ANY cat fighting going on...


...at the very LEAST have the DECENCY to...


...hold on while I inflate this little pool and chill a few hundred pounds of jello, ok?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

We aren't going to fight, I just wanted to warn Noel about 'shopping Padme' and how she's a bit dangerous. I've had past experiences with seeing what happens to people who try to interfer with the process.

And Fluke, what are you going to do with a kiddie pool and jello, or is that one of those things I just don't want to know about you? :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Yeah there will be no fighting.... today.

I agree with Oneida, there is no way of getting between Padme and her shopping.

I had to deal with it in a diffrent way.... and it came out pretty good.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

"...will she be able to deal with Padmé’s interpretation of working."

Like, what is that supposed to mean? Sheesh, first you yell at me, now you insult me? I mean, we've been friends for, like, evah! I guess you've "hardened" after all your, like, war experience.

{Thinking... "I hope that doesn't happen to Anakin..."}

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Whatever Padme, I was just going to let you shop and do your thing. Noel is the one started telling you what you could and couldn't do. And she had to pick up your slack. Just because she thought she should have been in charge and not you is no reason to start getting all pissed off.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I guess you've "hardened" after all your, like, war experience.

Yeah. :(

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

How am I hardened? I teach my clones to knit, I'm sweet and fluffy!

5:15 PM  
Blogger flu said...

*blink*blink*

Jardena: are you being coy?... or do you genuinely not know what an inflatable pool filled with jello where three females are involved in a cat fight is?

I call it: ratngs sweepstakes material for BB:Naboo.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

What do you think, Fluke?

Use the force, Fluke, or fuse the spores, either one should give you the right answer ;)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home