Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oneida: First Morning Here

First morning back on Naboo, and it follows an interesting night. Things have finally quieted down around here. All the people have arrived, and the more unruly and nasty smelling pets have been put outside in the yard. The mornings might become my favorite time simply because it’ll probably be the only time I’ll be mostly alone, except for the one crew guy who pulled the sunrise shift.

The sun is pouring in through the windows in the common room, making it very warm and inviting. I clear a spot on the floor, put on my headphones and go through my yoga routine. I’m a bit stressed over a couple of things. Firstly, I’m living in a house I can’t leave with my old boyfriend. That’s bound to get awkward.

What's really bothering me is that I’m living in a house with General Grievous, the military head of the Separatist forces. That force which I’ve been battling for years. The head of the reason I can’t leave the Navy. Second most wanted man in the galaxies.

When I saw him, I thought of arresting him, but I had no back up and my gun was in my room. And that guy is huge, my sorry little butt ain’t messin’ with him all by it’s sorry self. Later that night, we had an argument. Apparently he’s ‘retired’. “What?!? You can’t retire, it’s a life long commission. You can’t just quit!” He looked at me with, well, actually, I can’t read his expressions, so it could have been a sympathetic look, or he could have been pondering how best to strangle me, it was anyone’s guess. “I have indeed *cough cough* retired from the military life. I am no longer a General in *cough* the Separatist military *cough cough* stupid cheeto dust!” “But you’ve committed war crimes. Retiring doesn’t make you immune to that!” Once again, a look of some sort from him. “My dear, have I done something personally to you? *cough*” “Well, not you personally, but your forces have. They sank my gorram battleship on Mon Calamari!” Man, I wish I’d thought about my wording before I’d said that out loud. Fluke and Padme started to giggle, and I’m pretty sure Grievous did as well, either that or he was coughing again.

Great, now I’m all stressed again, I’m going to make some coffee and breakfast. At least I really hope this place has coffee. I think I’m just going to leave Grievous be, I can understand wanting to get away from the military life. Now all I have to do is get over my fear of his IG droid.

Breakfast Anyone?

16 Comments:

Blogger Jango Fett said...

Im in the mood for breakfast. :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

I think I'll just eat a muffin. Too bad there is no Green Moss tea. It goes great with Blueberry muffins.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

If you guys will get outa the kitchen I'll replicate us some Huttian Coffee.

Put hair on yer chest.... Well maybe i'll make some weak stuff fer you girls !!

Nothin worse than hairy Chested Women

3:32 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

I have a furry chest.

Well some of it anyway, some of it is metal.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Amused expression

You're going to cook breakfast for everyone? Nice! :)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Revan said...

Is grievous a sith?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hairy Chest / Furry chest 2 completely different things

4:23 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

What's the amused expression for, Dante?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Oh, no reason...

Need any help?

10:31 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

No, don't believe I'm a Sith, just a lightsaber wieling cyborg.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*regards him for a moment*

Sure, I'd love some help

11:11 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

poor Onieda

9:05 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

The Grievous of Hearts you do have! To 'go fish' you told me when I asked you if any Grievouses you have!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Walks over to assist Jardena.

Looks for muffin mix...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Thanks for making the muffins for me Typho.... They were really good.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

You're welcome. Nothing beats instant muffin mix. ;)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home