Thursday, January 26, 2006

Obi-Wan: What could be funner...

After turnin our lil room into a tropical island, along with a whole lotta fruit-flavored booze, JJ (who repeatedly called me fat) had a few leftover credits to spend. We dain't know what we was going to do with em, so he let me go out an bring somethin back for the room. What's the worst that could happen?

I went to the street, lookin fer anything that might go with our new furniture. Anything that matches, right?

I was torn 'tween buyin a Cheeto bar and a giant Cheeto lava lamp. They's just so differn't, yet so much alike. The storeowner, Snuffy, was gettin' mighty annoyed, but he dain't understand I was takin my time. After all, I onlt had 'nough credits for one.

That was when she caught my eye. That moment, I knew she was just perfect.

I pointed. "Hey, how much's that thing cost?"

"Well a normal one'd charge for over a thousand, but since there'd been a number o' accidents involvin that thing, I'll give to ya for three hundred."

I beamed. "It's a deal."

Nice man - he gave me a cart so I could wheel it right home. I realized I still had a bunch of extra credits to spend. And we'll need all the decorations we can get. My eyes darted around for anything else that'd fit the room.

"Monkeys! Monkeys by the barrel!"

I turned 'round to where that voice was, and sure enough, some crazy ole lady was sellin barrels with monkeys inside 'em.

"Miss? How much a barrel?" I asked.

Her nose went up and down as she talked. "Forty eight for a barrel 'o six." I thought for a moment. Six monkeys was less than thirty, so I be payin more than one credit a monkey. That seemed 'bout right.

"I'll take six!" I hollered. I spent most of my remainin credits on the monkeys. There weren't much more I could buy with the credits I had left (them store owners kept yellin that to me when I asked) so I went straight home, pushin my cart while draggin all them barrels at one. I tell ya it ain't easy, but I got there just the same.

First thing I did was set 'er down it in the middle o' the room for all to see. I do say it matches the room quite nicely. Cain't wait till I show my wrasslin moves to JJ.



Now... where should I put them monkeys?

16 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Gold lamé, very hot, Obi.

The ring just adds so much to your room. I'm sure JJ will be thrilled :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

IN THIS CORNER , HAILING FROM THE FAR REACHES OF HIS OWN MIND.

WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY:

HHHHUUUUULLLLLKKKKK OBI-WAN

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER HIS OPPONENT, A LITTLE GREEN ... ER ... ER..WHATEVER IT IS WITH A BOWL OF VEGETABLES...

8:02 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

With all the Cheetos and Beer how does he keep so fit?? But then again I don't spend so much time 'rasseling my "monkey"

12:41 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

LOL at Jaba

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I took my girl to the zoo Wednesday. Let me tell you, a chimpanzee's butt is probably the most disgusting thing that you could look at.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Jon, stop looking at Chimpanzee's butts, you should. Rude that is. Like it they do not.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

*whistles*

If it weren't for the monkeys, I'd be, like, hanging out in your room full time.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*standing next to Padme* He is pretty cute when he's cleaned up, isn't he? Too bad about the monkeies, though. *shrugs* oh well

12:15 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Cute? That guy? Whatever.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*re-evaluates a cleaned up Obi-Wan* Hmm, you're right, Dante, he's not cute. He's actually pretty hot.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

skeptical look

8:24 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*looks at Typho* What? A clean Obi-Wan is like a blue moon, it happens maybe once or twice a year. One might as well appreicate it when it happens.

*pats his arm* don't worry, you're cute too

12:37 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

And how would you know so much about a clean Obi-Wan?

arches eyebrow

10:16 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*shrugs* It's all in the personel files we're supposed to review before missions. It was in the comments section that officers who've worked with the person add to.

*gives him a curious look* why are you so concerned with what I know about Master Kenobi?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

No reason. It sounded like you knew him.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

If you don't bring the monkeys home with ya, don't come home at all.

I am SO about sparrin with monkeys.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home