Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Noel: Cat fight.

All I'm going to say is that, Padme had it coming. It was about time someone put her in her place. Among us she isn't a Queen or a Senator, she is just a normal person. I'm sick of her acting all high and mighty, and it makes it even worse when nobody says anything. So I did. And she didn't like it all.

She had been bossing us around all day while she sat on the floor and played with that droid. A droid that Padme said we could use to help. But she couldn't figure out how to program it and she wouldn't even let Oneida near it. So the droid along with Padme were of no help.

I have had no sleep or a decent meal since the contest began. I was tired and just about fed up with Padme. So I had a reason to be snippy with her. I was well aware that Padme could hear the comments I was making.... that was the whole point. I mean come on, while Oneida and I worked, she was filing her nails. And at one point she told us to move this very heavy desk away from the window. And when we did, she decided she wanted it back by the window. It would have made anyone snap.

Then once it came to moving the bed Oneida and I had taken it apart so all we had to do was move it out of the room. I went over to Padme, who was playing with the droid again, and I simply asked her if she could help us with the bed. She sighed and rolled her eyed and said that she guessed so. She acted like she was working SOOOO hard. She did come over and started to help us, but then she started to whine about a broken nail. A BROKEN NAIL, come on, grow up. Just look at me, I have paint, plaster, and caulk caked in my fur and hair. I have saw dust in my joints. I think I even have a nail embedded in my foot but haven't had the time to take my shoe off and look.(for those of you who don't know me I have robotic like implants). And she had the nerve to whine about a simple broken nail.

I guess I made a comment that she didn't like and she blew up at me. And we started to argue. She was all like "But I'm so good at bossing people around", not her exact words but close enough. Then I was like "I can manage just fine on my own," then stated exactly what was on my mind. And she wasn't to happy about that, because she got right in my face. Which is something I really hate, especially when I'm busy doing stuff. I then asked her to move, and even said please. She refused, so I did the only thing I could think of.... I slapped her. What else was I to do when she said "Make Me", just stand there and smile like all the others do. She then grabbed my hair and pulled hard. The rest is kind of a blur for me.... I however do remember Padme attacking me with a LIPSTICK.

After about five minutes Oneida finally managed to get us a part. I have to admit, for as small she is, she is really strong. She told me to go clean up. I got up to the bathroom, this is when I realized the room was filled with camera men. One of them tried to follow me, but I gave him a look and told him I wanted some privacy.

As I was washing my face I realized what had just gone on, and I felt so bad. I didn't want to fight, I'm not like that. I just wanted Padme to help out more, that is all. I'll have to make it up to her some how. Maybe treat her to a shopping spree in my mall.... she will like that. I just hope there is no hard feeling after all this is done and over with. Otherwise I may be sleeping on the couch in the den, I think I may do that anyway.... just to be safe.

Well once I was done in the bath room I went back to the room. Oneida was tying to bandage up her hand. I went over to take a look.

"I didn't do that, did I," I asked.

"No, Padme did," said Oneida

"Really," I said as I helped her clean out the wound. "It don't look deep, just keep the bandage on it for a couple a days and it should heal up fine." I then put a bandage on it.

We got back to work on the room, but I fear we will not get done in time. At least with Padme gone, the work won't be as bad.

15 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

What happend to padme did oneida stick her in a trunk. send her to another room, make her stand in corner?

Inquireing minds wanna know!!

There has got to be a part deux !

5:46 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I dropped her off with a friend :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

She's safe.

Maybe we should seriously think about taking away her alcohol.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You think!?!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

It'll probably start another fight, of course.

I think you should do it. ;)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Oh, thanks!

What, are too scared to try? *gives you a challengeing look*

9:46 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol poor Noel

10:40 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

You bet I'm scared! I don't want her biting me!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, she's in your room now, so she's your respondsibility :P

And since she's awake and at the bar...

Have fun

4:23 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

The only thing she's getting from that bar is coffee.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Zebb said...

Noel!!!!

I can't believe you got in a fight.... well actually yeah I can.

It reminds me of the my first day on the ship..... I will never forget THAT.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Zebb.... that was only because of my hormones.

Padme... well that was because she was being totally bossy. And you know how I hate being bossed around.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Zebb said...

I know.....

You are alright, I hope.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Yeah..... I fine.

Just a few scratches and some fur/hair loss.

Why you ask.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Zebb said...

Ahhhh.... no reason.

I.... ummm.... have to get back to work now.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home