Sunday, January 29, 2006

Making up for what I did.

I wanted to apologize to Padme, and make up for what I did. I had no reason for doing what I did to her, no reason at all. I was just tired and crabby, that's all.

So first of all I'm going to fix up her section of the room, myself. She can spend her days in JJ's and Obi's beach resort room or at the bar in Typho's, Fluke's, and Jon's room. I however recommend not going near Grievous's, Yoda's, and Jaba's room.... pretty scary. She will not have to do anything. Actually I recommend staying out while I'm working on it. I tend to work better and faster when I am alone.

Also to make it up to her, I got her some more Margarita mix. Also I was thinking since she likes shopping A LOT, I would give her a shopping spree in the mall on Sky City. And maybe a day at the spa.... once we are out of the house.

I also made a few call and I tracked down that sales person who was selling that painting Padme wanted so bad. It took some negotiating but I got it and for 400 credits (this included shipping across the galaxy). Not a bad deal if I say so myself.



Very nice painting it too.

Well I hope she can forgive me.... I don't want to make any enemies, just friends.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You know, you're just encouraging her behavior ;)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Pampering a spoilt youngun will never help em ta grow up.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Wow, um, like, wow. That painting is, like, SO GORGEOUS!

Hey, ya know, I got your face and all, so I'm, like, sorry, too. {Hugs}

You totally don't have to do my area of the room by yourself. I kinda recruited Fluke, Jon and Typho - so they will help out!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Oneida, Jaba..... I'm just trying to make friends not enemies.

I'm kind of like a grandparent.... younlings come over and I spoil them, give them what they want. Then I send them back to their parents.

Padme.... I'm sorry too. And help from the guys will be big help. I'll just do all the sewing and stuff. They can do all the hard work.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

awww Noel you are so sweet (Mental note keep Hotstuff away from Noel or he will be impossible to deal with)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I kinda recruited Fluke, Jon and Typho - so they will help out!

And help from the guys will be big help... They can do all the hard work.

That's what we're made for.

10:03 AM  
Blogger flu said...

golly, my fuzzies are all warm now.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home