Monday, January 16, 2006

Just a little off the sides, I says.

I guess my hair’s getting a little shaggy. I like to cut it pretty short on the sides, but I typically don’t have time to go to the barber a lot, what with me being busy as an Intergalactic Gladiator and all the time I spend saving the universe and all. I know it was getting exceptionally long because Yoda offered to get me some Wookie Chow.

Captain Typho was kind enough to offer to cut my hair for me while I was here, though. I thought that was very nice of him.

“I used to be a barracks barber back in the academy days,” he said. “I can make you look fly.”

I wasn’t sure if I actually wanted to look “fly.” I’m not even sure if that phrase is ever used anymore, anywhere. But I’ve always been the daring sort. Hair grows back, so I don’t really worry about it looking bad for a few days if the haircut isn’t up to snuff.

“Sure,” I said to the Captain, and he brought out the space clippers.

Bzzzzzzt.

“Ooops.”

“Ooops? What do you mean ‘ooops’?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it, I got it,” he replied.

Bzzzzzzzzt.

“Oh man.”

“Wait, what do you mean ‘oh man’?”

“It’s OK,” he apologized. “My depth perception is just a little off, you know. I got it, I got it.”

Bzzzzzzzzzzt.

“Here let me just even out the edges a little bit,” he said. “Oh man, you’re perfect. Your woman’s gonna love seeing you now.”

I took a look in the mirror.




I think I'll go to Supercuts next time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Yule learn not ta trust old typhoid wont ya !!!!!

heheheheehhehe

3:56 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

That's a good look for him. That shaggy doo he had was so last century.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Oh wow, hmmm, well, it's not exactly a bad hair cut, persay. And it's very even.

But the hat off sets it, so you'll look fine on camera.

But thanks for the heads up on Typho and scissors.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I think it looks sexy! But, it's gonna like, itch when it grows back in.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

From WestWorld Barber College-O-Rama Typo learned to cut hair, it looks like.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, it's that one place that advertises Seven Magnificent haircuts.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol....I think it looks like you can start a new trend

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home