Thursday, January 12, 2006


J'onn Sinew Nu called me into his office.

"Jon, the Intergalactic Gladiator, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I didn't like where this was going already.

"We renegotiated your contract," he stated flatly.

"What?"

"I said that we renegotiated your contract," he repeated.

"Wait wait wait, what do you mean 'we?' Who renegotiated my contract?" I asked.

"I did," he said as a matter-of-factly.

"And who represented me?"

"Oh, I did that, too," he answered.

"What?" I couldn't believe it. "What in the name of Hel are you pulling here?"

"No, no, don't worry about it at all, Jon," he assured. "I only changed one little bit of it."

"Which is...?"

He handed me the contract. "Right here on page 31, section 213, subsection 48b, point IV, paragraph 8C, section F, number 5, point c."

I flipped through the pages and squinted at the form.



"Don't worry," Sinew Nu assured me. "All your buddies will be there, like Fluke Starkiller and that Hutt, what's his name? Jub Jub or something... Well, they'll be happy to see you."

"Did you forget the reason I'm here in the first place?" I demanded angrily.

"Hey, no one's going to blow up your planet while you're gone," he assured me. "You'll have fun, a lot of people in that galaxy will see you compete, it'll be good PR for the Intergalactic Gladiator Entertainment (formerly the Intergalactic Gladiator Federation). There's nothing to worry about."

"Fine," I sighed. "Whatever. I'll go."

"Oh and you can bring one personal item," he added.

At least that's easy, I thought. I'll bring my Wristcomm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

spif, though you probably won't need the calander in the day planner, being that you'll always be where you need to be

11:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Wow, like totally cool equip, dude.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Hot Stuff the little devil said...

Ummm what about evil Jon he will run wild while you are gone


oooh like the gadget

by the way it said one pet (was it Hudson you brought?)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hey, if you want a pet-free environment you might want to room with me.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home