Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jon: The totally awesome bachelor pad, we gotta put in this cool stuff!

Yeah, so Typho and Fluke and I totally had great ideas for our room. We were going to make it look awesome, and we got some great stuff from the Evil Mastermind Discount Closeout Emporium. So first thing's first, let's get that stuff into the room.

Oh wait, first, we have to make sure that we have all the right tools.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OK, I have the nailgun attachment connected to my Wristcomm. With this I can totally nail pictures and stuff onto the wall!

OK, so I get to work on this one corner. We'll just get a couch here and a picture of the Hulk and stuff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah, that looks great. Look at that, we have a great place to chill. See, there's me on the couch and Fluke by the coffee table. I think that his mom gave him that sweater. That must be Oneida on the bed back there. She came to check out the swinging bachelor pad. Of course, Typho is taking the pictures.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh no! A giant fire monster is stomping around downtown New Naboo! (For demonstration purposes only, this is not really happening)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'll just pull that secret switch on the mantle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the secret headquarters computer equipment slides out of their hiding spots.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ulp! Well, now I can see why the stuff came from the discount store. I'll just have to do a little repair work here and this side of the room will be all set.

10 Comments:

Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Our room is going to be way better.

Now if we can get Padme to do some work, it will get done faster.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Oww, my head! It got smacked on the wall when you threw the switch and the beds slide back, I wasn't really expecting that, and I didn't fit, so wham right in the head, yeah, so, it looked good, but now it's all smokey, and where am I again?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Get the super computer back into the wall before Aunt May comes, you must!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm trying to get the guys to yell "Intergalactic Gladiator friends, go for it!" just before we swing into action. So far they've been pretty resistant to the idea.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Too many syllables, Jon.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol
hand Onieda a bag of ice

7:20 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hmmm... multi-purpose furniture... That's a totally cool idea. Maybe I'll just check with Noel to, like, see if we have any money left in our budget... Maybe we can make a few changes to our plan...

8:49 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

And if that's Fluke kneeling by the table...just what is it he is doing?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

HAHAHAHAHA, oh i love it when somebody elses plan comes together.

Or falls apart as the case may be.

Dont be sitting on the couch if its wire'd 440, new meaning ta masssager

4:40 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Dont be sitting on the couch if its wire'd 440, new meaning ta masssager

Huh?

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home