Sunday, January 29, 2006

Jon: Anyone see Sniffy?

It was a quiet moment in the halls of Big Brother: Naboo. I wasn’t sure where my trusty canine companion was, though. As I was looking, General Grievous angrily stalked up to me.

“Do you know, cough, what your dog just did?” he demanded.

“No.”

“Your miserable mutt just ruined my best Sunday-go-to-meeting cloak!” he growled, holding up the soiled garment. “If I were you, cough, I wouldn’t call her Sniffy, I’d call her Puddles!”

“Oh come on,” I answered. “You’ve never gone to a meeting on a Sunday in your life. What do you need that fancy cape for?”

“Ngrrrr! For slaying Jedi, fool!” answered the deranged cyborg. “And your dog whizzed all over it! Cough cough!”

“Well gee,” I answered. “Why don’t you just take it to the laundry room and throw it in the washing machine? There’s some good detergent down there that’ll work wonders on it.”

Grievous stormed off, grumbling something about slaying Jedi. I allowed myself a quiet chuckle. Yep, I have a pretty smart dog.

I walked into the living room and I saw Yoda sitting on the couch meditating.

“Hey, Yoda, have you seen Sniffy?”

“Zzz, snxx, hmmpt, huh what? Interrupted my meditation, you have. Very deep in thought I was!”

“Right,” I answered. “Have you seen Sniffy?”

“Seen Sniffy I have not,” the Jedi Master replied. “Good this is, for sniffing my ears she likes to do. Tickles this does.”

“Yeah, pretty cute, huh? She’s such a smart dog.”

“Cute I would not call it. Very annoying this –”

“OK Yoda, gotta go!” I jogged out of the room and saw Noel in the hallway. “Hey, Noel, have you seen my dog?”

“I’m sorry, Jon, I haven’t,” she replied. She looked around, then stepped a little closer to me. “I’m afraid to admit that I’ve been keeping my distance from her. I’m more of a cat person, you know.”

“I kind of figured that,” I answered. “Don’t worry, though. I think Sniffy really likes you.”

“Really? Oh, that’s sweet.”

JawaJuice walked up to us and mumbled something through his hood.

“What did you say?” I asked.

JawaJuice tried to tell me again, but I couldn’t understand the high-pitched rapid fire noises that he was making.

“Could you repeat that one more time?” I asked.

JJ rolled his eyes; at least I think that he did. He pulled my arm and pointed out the window.

Aww, there she is. She’s sitting on top of her dog house.


4 Comments:

Blogger Revan said...

snoopy!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol I was thinking of the same thing Revan and I think he thought Greivous was the red barron

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

He's on top cause Runts Inside.

Scaredy Dog , Scaredy Dog !

:)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Don't forget Runt! He'd miss his master, and no telling what Yoda might do to him.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home