Wednesday, January 25, 2006

J.J.: My Island Escape

From the moment Jar Jar made the announcement as to what the challenge would be, I knew instantly what we should do.

I conferred with Obi-Wan who agreed emphatically. (Don’t tell him I used that word, though. He still thinks it means that he’s fat or somethin’.)

We also agreed that I would be the one to purchase the materials, since the chances of him blowing our allowance on Cheetos and beer were pretty high.

I was like a tiny dervish racing from store to store. I picked up some tropical plants, some hammocks, a few heat lamps…I already had the sand…

I then had to stop off at the paint store and pick me up some of that new holographic paint. Unfortunately, that stuff ain’t cheep.

Snuffy McStoreowner: That’ll be 25,000 credits…per can o’ paint.

Me: Zoinks!!!

I was half expecting this. But I am a jawa after all, and my powers of haggling are unmatched in the universe. I cracked my knuckles, stretched my neck, and took a few deep breaths. It was time to go into action.

15 minutes later…

Snuffy McStoreowner: Okay, that’s 10 cans of holographic paint, 2 brushes, a tropical wet bar, 10 cases of tequila, 8 cases of rum, 14 cases of tropical fruit mix, 2 blenders, an ice maker, 2 dozen hurricane glasses, and eight large beach towels for 5 credits and that’s my final offer!!!

Me: I’ll take it.

With booty in tow, I raced back to the Big Brother house to get to work. Obi-Wan was busy installing the tropical wet bar while I got to work slapping on the holographic paint.










In no time at all we had finished our room…and it was rockin’!!!










The other guests were amazed when they came into our room.









Yup. It’s just like being on your own private island sanctuary. Life doesn’t get any better than this.












Obs then asked for the remaining credits to grab a few last minute items he wanted to “add” to our room. I was a little leery, but it’s his room too, so I tossed him the credits and crossed my fingers. What’s the worse that could happen, right?

18 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Wow, if you have any of that piant left over, can I have it, just in case I ever get assigned to another gray ship?

Very impressive *looks over at Padme and Noel* hmm, gotta go, this could get ugly

10:13 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

More Long Island Ice Tea I need. Any bigger glasses do you have?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

wow now that is my kind of room

12:58 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Bigger glass? Sure! Commin' right up! Any Jamaican jerk pork to go with that?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sweet. The holographic paint won't get shorted out by Cheeto dust, will it?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sweet. The holographic paint won't get shorted out by Cheeto dust, will it?

1:13 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Jon: It might.

1:31 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Jon: I don't think so.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Ooops. There was a little hicup in the ole Wristcom there, I guess.

1:37 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Make your wristcom drink a shot of Jack. That always does it for me.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Who is the Hottie carring the glasses in the back ground.

Noel ? Oneida ?

Aw common guys it cant be a hologram !!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I think she came with the paint purchase. Certainly isn't me, I'm trying to get our room finished

4:45 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

That’s right. She suddenly appeared once I painted the room.
Who am I to tell her no?

Oneida, you changed the picture!
I like the wave picture.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Wow, holo paint is so realistic!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Dudes! I am SO THERE. Just let me get my bikini...

Oh, uh, yeah, I guess I have to, like, finish my own room first. But I'm SO comin over when I'm done!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 AM  
Blogger flu said...

awesome room there JJ!

ugh... why does this tequila taste like salty ocean water?

...and holy cow, I never knew I could carry so much sand without using my hands!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Spindrift said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

orlando time shares

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home